Getting Lilith Back!!

"Okay so the plan is to sneak in there tonight, fight Ivy and take back Lilith." Aphmau said. Everyone nodded.
"So how much longer do we have to wait?" Asked Laurance.
"Only like 3 more Hours." Vlayd said.
"Alright." Aphmau said.
Laurance layed down and Aphmau laid down next to him. Laurance wrapped his arms around Aphmau and Aphmau layed her head on his chest.
"Don't worry, we will get Lilith back." Laurance said.
"I know..." Aphmau said.
Garroth watched them in anger.
A few hours later they left and went to the Jury of 9 tower.
They snuck in and Aphmau saw Lilith in a wooden crib. They kept walking then they heard someone behind them.
"Hello." Ivy said.
Aphmau turned into her Irene form and Laurance and Vlayd turned into their Shadow Knight form.
"Oh Aphmau Darling, you look really pregnant maybe it's twins." Ivy said laughing.
"Shut. Up." Laurance said.
"Just give me back my baby." Aphmau said.
"Not till you give me what I want." Ivy said.
"Not unless we have a fight!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"A fight is what you want a fight you get." Ivy said.
Aphmau attacked Ivy, Vlayd and Garroth Attacked the Werewolf guy. Ivy drew her sword and through Aphmau back.
Aphmau fell back and Laurance ran over to her.
"Aphmau!" Exlamed Laurance.
"L-Laurance..." Aphmau said.
Aphmau tried to get up but she couldn't. Laurance got really mad and threw Ivy back. Laurance put her sword to Ivy's neck.
"Give us our baby back." Laurance said.
"OR what?" Asked Ivy.
"I will kill you." Laurance said.
"Haha Laurance wow." Ivy said.
Then with his sword knocked out Ivy. He tied her up and used his powers to knock out the werewolf. Laurance picked up Aphmau and set her on her feet. Aphmau grabbed Lilith and started crying.
"Oh Lilith!" Exlamed Aphmau hugging her baby.
"Mama." Lilith said.
Laurance came up and kissed Lilith's head and kissed Aphmau. Everyone started to walk back but Garroth stayed. Laurance looked at him.
"Oh I'm just gonna... wait to make sure she will next escape." Garroth said.
"Alright...." Laurance said. Garroth sat down in a chair. About 35 minutes later Ivy woke up.
"Why are you still here?" Asked Ivy.
"To make sure you don't escape." Garroth said.
"Well you guys have me tied up in a chair it it would be hard." Ivy said.
Garroth got up and started walking for the door.
"You seem, angered at something." Ivy said.
"Is it that obvious?" Asked Garroth.
"Yes. So tell me what's bothering you?" Asked Ivy smirking.
"The person who I loved like a brother is going out and got the girl I love pregnant." Garroth said.
"Oh. Your in love with Lady Aphmau the "Decendint of Irene." Ivy said.
"Yes..." Garroth said.
"You should do something about it." Ivy said smirking.
"Hm... maybe." Garroth said.