Chapter 54

Laurance and Aphmau set up a room for the kids. And after a couple weeks it was done. They room was a blue and purple mix. And in the room it had in cursive Lilith, Riene, And Angle. *annateyoung657 Thank you so much for suggesting those names I love them*
"This is beautiful." Aphmau said.
"Yeah it is." Laurance said.
"Thank you for doing this. Sorry I couldn't do that much." Aphmau said.
"Your welcome Aph you didn't need to do anything. You are in your third trimester. And I had Ross, Barney, Adam, Red, and Max to help me." Laurance said.
"Heh true." Aphmau said.
"So do you want to go on a picnic with little Lilith Garnet?" Asked Laurance.
"Yeah! Soon we will have Angle and Riene to come with us. This is so amazing." Aphmau said.
Laurance smiled at Aphmau.
They got Lilith and went to the hill. But then when they we sitting up at the hill they saw a boat. With the Tu'la sails.
"What is that?" Asked Aphmau.
"Trouble. Tu'la has come." Laurance said.
"What!?" Exlamed Aphmau.
Laurance picked up Lilith and handed her to Aphmau.
"Go to the house and hide with Lilith." Laurance said.
"Laurance I can't do that!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"Aphmau please. I love you and I can't stand the thought of loosing my Family now go!" Exlamed Laurance. Aphmau kissed Laurance and Laurance kissed her back and kissed Lilith's head. Aphmau ran as fast as she could to the house. And Laurance took out his sword.