Chapter 65

Vylad and Angela were walking to Vylad's house. Then they saw 2 people come out of the portal.
"Where are we?" Asked a girl with Light brown braid hair. She is wearing a dark blue tank top with black leggings, and brown boots.
"I don't know." Me'faw girl said. She has purple Hot pink hair. She was wearing a pink Crop top and waist high shorts. The Me'Faw girl was holding a cookie Sword. And the girl with Light brown hair was holding a bow.
"Yeah... I'll go get Aphmau.." Angy said.
"Okay." Vylad said. Angela flew to Aphmau's house. And knocked on the door. And answered the door.
"Oh hey Angela." Laurance said.
"Hey Laurance. Where's Aphmau?" Asked Angela.
"She's feeding Riene and Angel." Laurance said.
"Oh. Okay.. how long will that take?" Asked Angela.
"A while... why?" Asked Laurance.
"There are some new people." Angela said.
"Oh okay I'll come with you." Laurance said.
"Okay." Angela said.
They walked to the new people.
"Hey. My name is Laurance I'm the Lord's main Gaurd. What's your guys names?" Asked Laurance.
"My name is Clover." The girl with Light brown braided hair said.
"My name is Abby!" Exclaimed the Me'Faw with Pink/Purple hair.
"Nice to meet you two. So what business do you have here?" Asked Laurance.
"Well, we came to a village called Phoenix Drop. And we're are looking for a place to stay. Lord Levin of Phoenix Drop said to talk to the Phoenix Alliance and pointed us to a portal." Clover said.
"Okay." Laurance said.
"So where is the lord?" Asked Abby.
"Lord Aphmau is... busy she will be out soon." Laurance said.
"If you don't mind me asking. What is lord Aphmau doing?" Asked Clover.
"Taking care of her new born daughters." Laurance said.
"Oh! She's a new mother?"Asked Abby.
"Technically. Lord Levin and Malachi are her adopted sons." Laurance said.
"Oh.. but Levin is 18 years old." Clover said.
"We got trapped in the Irene Dimension for 15 minutes. But 15 yrs here." Laurance said.
"So she didn't get to see her sons grow up?" Asked Abby.
"Yeah." Laurance said.
"How do you know so much about her?" Asked Clover.
"Like I said. I'm her main Gaurd." Laurance said. Then Aphmau came out and kissed Laurance's cheek. And talked to Clover and Abby.