Chapter 36

Then they heard an explosion. They looked out side and saw everthing on fire. Laurance picked up Malachi and they ran out side. Levin stared at his village.
"NO!" Exlamed Levin. Aphmau and Laurance started pulling him back.
"NOOO!" Exlamed Levin. They kept pulling Levin back. Levin broke free from their grasp.
"NO NO No....no.." Levin said. Levin fell to the floor and Aphmau grabbed him and they ran through the portal.
Everyone was on the other side of the portal. Riley ran to the Portal and saw Levin and Malachi. She turned over to Aphmau.
"Lady Aphmau, I'll take Lord Levin and Malachi to one of the open house and I'll get Lucinda to help care for Malachi." Riley said.
"Alright thank you, Riley." Aphmau said.
"It's my job." Riley said. Riley took Levin and Malachi to an open house.
Everyone else went to some more open houses. Aphmau and Laurance walked back to their house.
"You didn't get hurt did you?" Asked Aphmau.
"Oh um.... noo...." Laurance said.
"Laurance, I know that look you are going me. Tell me how and where you got hurt." Aphmau said. Laurance sighed and took off his shirt and he had a big scratch on his back.
"Oh my Irene Laurance, how did that happen?" Asked Aphmau.
"Ivy and the werewolf came and attacked with O'khasis." Laurance said. Aphmau walked up to Laurance and kissed him. Laurance wrapped his arms around Aphmau.
"I'm so sorry." Laurance said.
"About?" Asked Aphmau.
"I didn't keep my promise." Laurance said.
"Oh Laurance, it's fine." Aphmau said putting her head on his chest.
"I love you." Laurance said.
"I love you too." Aphmau said.
Laurance bent down and kissed Aphmau's belly.
"And I love our baby." Laurance said.
Then he picked up Lilith.
"And I love this little girl!" Exlamed Laurance tossing Lilith up in the air.
Aphmau laughed at them.
"I feel so bad for Levin." Aphmau said.
"Me too." Laurance said.
"He had tried so hard to keep that village going even though it went about 14 years with out a lord." Aphmau said.
"At least we can help rebuild their village in a couple of months." Laurance said.
Aphmau nodded and Laurance sat down next to her. Laurance "yawned" and put his arm around Aphmau.