Chapter 41

Ross and Laurance were talking.
"So tell me Ross, How's Shelby?" Asked Laurance *I don't know how to spell her name D:*
In the background Aphmau is following Max and bugging him about Mith_Owner.
"She's doing fine. I think. I haven't seen her in a long time." Ross said.
"Oh sorry bro I didn't know..." Laurance said.
"Nah it's fine." Ross said. Then Adam came over to Laurance.
"Yo, dude are Aphmau and you getting married?" Asked Adam.
"Uhh.... we never thought about marriage... we didn't have time for brining it up or me asking if she would marry me..." Laurance said.
"Wait wait wait you got Aph pregnant and you haven't even proposed to her?!" Exlamed Adam.
"Yeah..." Laurance said.
"Jeez dude you have so much to learn." Adam said. Then Dante came out of no where.
"He's right Laurance." Dante said.
"Oh says the old man who got two girls pregnant at once your kids are only like a month apart!" Exlamed Laurance teasing him.
"Old man?" Asked Dante.
"Ye!" Exlamed Laurance.
"Okay well this "old man" will take you out if we fight." Dante said.
"I don't know. Are you sure you won't break a hip or something?" Asked Laurance still teasing.
"I show you!" Exlamed Dante laughing.
Aphmau came over to Laurance and grabbed his hand and walked back to their house.
"You okay?" Asked Laurance.
"Yeah I'm fine I just wanted to be with you for a while." Aphmau said.
"Okay Awesome! So what do you wanna do?" Asked Laurance.
"We haven't been on a picnic for a while." Aphmau said.
"So we will have a picnic then! Do you wanna bring Lilith?" Asked Laurance.
"Of course! I want it to be a family picnic!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"But before we pick up Lilith.." Laurance said. Laurance smiled at her and picked her up. Aphmau Laughed. Laurance starting kissing Aphmau. A couple minutes later Laurance put Aphmau down and they went to pick up Lilith.