Chapter 59

It was 12 am and Aphmau was holding Angel rocking her back a forth. Because Angel started crying started crying during the night. Aphmau was quietly humming to her. Then Laurance came up behind Aphmau and wrapped his arms around Aphmau's arms. Aphmau blushed. After a couple minutes later Angel fell asleep. Aphmau yawned.
Laurance smiled at her and hugged her. Aphmau hugged him back. But then Aphmau stopped hugging him and looked around like she heard something.
"Aphmau?" Asked Laurance.
"Laurance, I hear... screaming." Aphmau said.
"What?" Asked Laurance but then he heard it also.
"I'll go get Zoey to watch the Kids." Aphmau said. Zoey was staying in there other rooms just in case Aphmau and Laurance needed something. Aphmau got Zoey and got changed into the clothes she hasn't worn in a while. It was the white top with short brown shorts. Aphmau and Laurance grabbed their swords. They saw Isabell screaming in front of a dark shadowy figure.
"GET AWAY FROM HER!" Exlamed Aphmau. Then shadowy figure looked at Aphmau. Laurance tried to pull Aphmau back but the figure grabbed her.
"Laurance! HELP!" Exlamed Aphmau.
Laurance tried to grab Aphmau and fight the figure. Then Aphmau passed out. They went through a nether portal that was in the forest. And they broke it but Laurance jumped in before it broke.