chapter 56

Adam came back with Levin, Malachi, Kawaii~Chan, annnd Riley. While Adam was getting them Katelyn came..
"Mom!" Exlamed Levin and Malachi.
Aphmau smiled.
"Hey boys.." Aphmau said.
"I'm sorry everyone. Buut Aphmau was in labor they whole night Soo she is gonna give birth soon so in a couple of minutes you guys except Laurance because you are the farther will have to leave." Zoey said.
"Wait she was in labor all night?" Asked Malachi.
"Why didn't you guys come get us sooner?" Asked Levin.
"She didn't know she was in labor until very early this morning. But last night she told me she was in some pain." Zoey said.
"Kawaii~Chan gives Laurance~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai the best of luck! Nyaa!" Exlamed Kawaii~Chan.
"Thanks Kawaii~Chan." Laurance said.
"Yeah thank you Kawaii~Chan." Aphmau said.
"Your welcome Aphmau~Senpai and Laurance~Kun." Kawaii~Chan said.
A couple minutes later Kawaii~Chan, Levin, Malachi, Katelyn, Riley, Adam, and Alesa went intl the over room to wait. Oh also they brought Lilith with them. Laurance kept holding Aphmau's hand.
"How are you feeling?" Asked Laurance.
"I'm pain. But I feel great I just wanna hold Lilith, Riene, And Angle." Aphmau said.
"Me too." Laurance said kissing Aphmau's Forehead.
"I love you." Aphmau said.
"I love you too." Laurance said.
About 30 minutes later Aphmau was ready to have the twins.
"You can do this, Aph." Laurance said in a calming voice.
"Aghh! No I can't it's to early!" Exlamed Aphmau in pain. Laurance kept holding Aphmau's hand.
"It's perfectly fine. Just breathe." Zoey said.
Aphmau held onto Laurance's hand tightly. About 15 minutes later Aphmau gave birth to one of the baby's her name is Riene. She is older than Angel that wasn't born yet. Aphmau was holding her.
"She's beautiful." Laurance said.
"Yeah. Do you wanna hold her?" Asked Aphmau.
"Yeah." Laurance said. Aphmau handed Laurance smiled at his sleeping Newborn baby girl. Then 37 minutes later Aphmau gave birth to Angel. Laurance sat down next to Aphmau and held Riene and Aphmau held Angle. Riene were wrapped in a white and Green blanket. Angel was wrapped in a Lilic purple blanket.
"Congrats Aphmau and Laurance." Zoey said.
Aphmau kissed Laurance and kissed her baby's heads.
"They are both so beautiful." Aphmau said.
"Yeah. They get that from their mother." Laurance said. Then Laurance handed Aphmau Riene. Laurance looked around in his desk.
"Laurance?" Asked Aphmau.
Laurance took something out of his desk and turned toward Aphmau.
"Aphmau Phoenix I have to ask you something." Laurance said.
"Yeah?" Asked Aphmau. Then Laurance pulled out a box and got on one knee.
"Aphmau Phoenix I have loved you since the day I met you. You kept me away from my darkness. Will you make me amazingly happy and marry me?" Asked Laurance.
Aphmau started to tear up.
"Yes! I will marry you!" Exlamed Aphmau. Laurance got up and put the purple Diamond ring on Aphmau's finger. He kissed Aphmau and kissed kissed Riene and Angle's head.