Chapter 60

The figures threw Aphmau into a prison in Nether Fortress. Laurance hid waiting for them to leave. Then he saw Sasha and Gene walk up to Aphmau's prison.
"Hehehe she thought I could be trusted." Sasha smirked.
"You did a brilliant job, Sasha." Gene said.
"Thanks, Gene." Sasha blushed.
"So what do we do with her?" Asked Sasha.
"We could turn her into a Shadow knight." Gene said smirking.
"You will NEVER do that to my Aphmau!" Yelled Laurance.
"Oh Laurance how's the calling feeling. Is it starting to break you yet?" Asked Sasha smirking.
"I will NEVER Answer that freaking calling!" Exlamed Laurance.
"So the Shadow Knight who denies his calling has come. Why do you even care about her?" Asked Gene.
"She's my future wife! And the mother of my Daughters!" Exlamed Laurance.
"Oh so the denient Shadow Knight got a decent of Irene or could she Actually be Irene. pregnant. Child of light and darkness." Gene said.
Laurance looked down.
"Just let her go!" Exlamed Laurance.
"What's in it for us?" Asked Sasha.
"We can have a fight." Laurance said.
"What makes you think that a Shadow knight that hasn't answered his calling think he can beat us in a fight haha how Adorable!" Exlamed Sasha.
"He's not alone." Vylad walked out of nowhere.
"Vylad?" Asked Laurance.
"Laurance, I followed you guys." Vylad said.
"But anyway Gene, Sasha. He's not alone." Vylad said.
Laurance and Vylad turned into their Shadow Knight forms. Gene and Sasha did the same.