Chapter 55

Aphmau locked all of the doors and windows. And sat down on her bed holding Lilith close to her. Laurance, Yip, and Aaron stood at the docks.
Zoey ran up to them.
"Laurance, is there anything I can do?" Asked Zoey.
"Will you please get Levin, Malachi, Dante, Alexis, and Riley?" Asked Laurance.
"Yes." Zoey said.
"So Laurance, what's the plan?" Asked Aaron.
"Yip, will you be okay with attacking any werewolfs? But only if they attack you. Is that fine with you?" Asked Laurance.
"No I don't mind at all." Yip said.
"Aaron, we will wait for the others to get here and fight with them by our sides if they attack." Laurance said.
"Alright." Aaron said. Then they saw a person. And it was someone they didn't wanna see. Then they saw 4 more people. The first person they saw was Ivy. Then they saw to Gaurd's next to some people. It was Garroth and Zianna.
"What do you guys want!?!" Yelled Aaron.
"Tu'la has gotten to O'khasis!" Exlamed Ivy.
"What?!" Exlamed Laurance.
"Hehehe! Yup! We also have......... Zane Ro'Mave!!" Exlamed Ivy.

Then Aphmau shot up in her bed.
"Huh?" Asked Aphmau
She looked around and saw Lilith in her crib and Laurance next to her.
"It was a dream?" Asked Aphmau.
Then Aphmau felt sharp pains in her stomach she groaned in pain. Laurance woke up.
"Aph? Are you okay?" Asked Laurance.
"No I had a nightmare." Aphmau said.
Laurance sat up.
"What happened in it?" Asked Laurance.
"Tu'la invaded O'khasis. Ivy had Garroth and Zianna as prisoners. But Zane was there." Aphmau said.
"Was that all because they gave us a message that there might have been sightings as a person that looks like Zane Ro'Mave?" Asked Laurance.
"Yea- Ow.." Aphmau said in pain.
"What's wrong?" Asked Laurance.
"I have sharp pain in my stomach. Like the twins are kicking a lot more than last time." Aphmau said.
"Do you want me to get Zoey?!" Exlamed Laurance getting up.
Then Aphmau grabbed Laurance's hand.
"Let's just wait like thirty minutes to see if I still have pain. Then if I do we can get Zoey." Aphmau said.
"Okay." Laurance said sitting back down. the pain Aphmau was having increased over a couple of minutes. Laurance was pale and walking back a forth. Aphmau was holding Lilith.
"Aph you said the pain is increasing please let me go get Zoey." Laurance said.
"Ugh fine." Aphmau said.
Laurance kissed Aphmau and ran out the door.
"Hehe you know Lilith I think he is over reacting a li--- Ow Oww ow." Aphmau started.

Laurance ran to Zoey's house. And started kno-- more like banging on the door. Zoey got up and answered.
"Laurance? What's wrong?" Asked Zoey.
"Aph is having alot of pain. I think she might be in labor." Laurance said.
"What?! Isn't she only 8 month like just turned 8 months?" Asked Zoey.
"Yes! But will you please come to see?" Asked Laurance.
"Yeah I'll go." Zoey said.
"I'm gonna go get Alesa and Adam." Laurance said.
Laurance went and got Adam and Alesa.
When he got back to the house Aphmau was laying on their bed still Lilith was back in her crib. And Aphmau was holding Zoey's hand.
"Is she in labor?" Asked Alesa.
Zoey nodded.
"Laurance, is there anything I can do?" Asked Adam.
"Levin and Malachi." Aphmau said.
"Will you please go get Levin and Malachi in Phoenix Drop." Laurance said.
"Yeah." Adam said.
Adam left to go get them. Laurance sat down next to Aphmau and held her hand. He bushed his hands through Aphmau's hair.
"Are you gonna be alright?" Asked Laurance.
Aphmau nodded and layed her he'd back down. Laurance kissed Aphmau's cheek.