Vlayd...

Aphmau was sitting on the floor by a fireplace that Levin and Malachi made her. Aphmau looked over at Lilith who was sleeping.
"This was sweet of Levin and Malachi to do for me..." Aphmau said.
"I just don't know what to do..." Aphmau said. Then she took out her book.
"I guess I could write..." Aphmau said.
She opened her book but then a piece of paper fell out. It was a note.
"Aphmau,
I am so sorry for what I'm about to do... I'm doing this for you and Lilith.
I have never had a real family. My parents abandoned me and Cadenza's family took me in. I can't stand the fact that I'm gonna loose another family I love with all my heart. But, you are gonna make an amazing lord. Don't grief over what's gonna happen. It will make overs around you upset. I love you with all my heart. please always be there for Lilith.
~Love, Laurence"
Aphmau read the not then got up. She grabbed Laurance's scarf she wrapped around her hand and left. She found Garroth sitting at the gates.
"Good Morning, Garroth." Aphmau said.
"Why would you say that to me? I'm the reason Laurance is dead. If I wasn't selfish non of this would have happened. You wouldn't have lost Laurance. You would be able to see Levin and Malachi grow up." Garroth said.
"Garroth, we can't grief over everything that happened." Aphmau said.
Garroth was about to say something but then Vlayd came running.
"Aphmau! Laurance is in trouble!" Exlamed Vlayd.
"Wait! Laurance is dead." Aphmau said.
"N-no he's not." Vlayd said.
"W-What?" Asked Aphmau.
"He's still alive. But in the Nether, he was brought there." Vlayd said
"Are.. are you... Serious?!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"V-Vlayd..." Garroth said.
"Laurance is still alive!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"Yes he is. And Garroth I've missed you. Big brother." Vlayd said.
Aphmau screamed and smiled for the first time in 2 weeks.
"B-baby brother..." Garroth said.
Vlayd hugged Garroth.
Aphmau looked at them and laughed at them. Then Zoey came running.
"Aphmau! Are you okay!? I heard you scream! What's wrong!?" Yelled Zoey.
"Zoey! I'm great! Laurance is still alive!" Exlamed Aphmau.
"He's alive in the Nether." Vlayd said.
"I have to save him." Aphmau said.
"Aphmau your pregnant and we have no Nether Portal how are you gonna get there?" Asked Zoey.
"Zoey, being Pregnant is not gonna stop me. And there's a nether portal at then old were wolf camp." Aphmau said.
"Aphmau..." Garroth said.
"Garroth, Laurance is the father of the baby, and if he is alive I need to save him." Aphmau said starting to walk to her house.
"We understand... but Aphmau you have to know it's gonna be challenging." Vlayd said.
"I don't care anything is worth it." Aphmau said.
"We will come with you." Garroth said.
"Alright. Zoey while I'm gone do you mind watching Lilith?" Asked Aphmau.
Zoey nodded.
"Okay well, let's go." Aphmau said.