Garroth what the Nether?!

Katelyn was sitting out side of Laurance and Aphmau's house just in case someone tried to kidnap Lilith again. But Katelyn fell asleep and Garroth snuck in. He was holding a dagger. He held the dagger over Laurance's chest but Katelyn came running in. She hit him with her firefists. *I can't remember what her fist things are called I'm tired*
Then Aphmau and Laurance woke up.
"Garroth?! In the name of Irene were you gonna do?!" Yelled Katelyn.
"I was gonna kill Laurance!" Yelled Garroth.
"What the Nether! Garroth why would you do that?!" Exlamed Aphmau and Laurance.
"Lady Aphmau, you know I love you and I would do anything to get you even kill." Garroth said.
"This isn't the Garroth we know!" Yelled Laurance.
"You have no idea." Garroth said he dropped the dagger and turned into the from he had in the Irene Dimension. Laurance turned into his Shadow Knight Form. Garroth Attacked him. Garroth was more powerful then Laurance. He almost killed Laurance. But he turned back into his normal form and fell to the ground bleeding. When he fell Katelyn and Laurance saw Aphmau crying and holding the dagger that was covered in blood.
"A-Aphmau?" Asked Laurance.
Aphmau fell to the floor crying.
"G-Garroth I am so so sorry, but I had to..." Aphmau said.
Laurance went and hugged Aphmau and Katelyn did the same.
"You did the right thing, Aphmau." Katelyn said.
"We know it was hard." Laurance said.
Aphmau looked down and kept crying.
Laurance started humming Safe and Sound to her.