【Part 5: Dinner】「Satoshi」

Chapter 5: Dinner

"Satoshi..." A hand shook me as I woke. I realized I had fallen asleep on my desk. Kyou laughed, and pointed to my cheek. I looked in the glass's reflection, and noticed I slept on a ruler so my face had a huge dent in it.

"Fuck this." I sighed.

"It's closing time." He smiles.

Kyou had a soothing ass voice. It was higher pitch, but pretty calming. I smiled a bit. "Yeah, thanks for waking me."

"Want to walk to the parking lot together? We are the only two at the building right now."

"You aren't going home with Seiji?"

He looked away unpleasantly. "No, we are not getting along too well right now."

"Oh I see. I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's okay."

I felt instant guilt that I told Seiji that Kyou was sleeping around. I didn't want to hurt Kyou since he has been nothing, but supportive of me. "Hey Kyou, want to go get dinner? I will pay." I offered.

"Where did you have in mind?" He tilts his head.

"This Korean BBQ place. I got a ton of coupons in the mail from them. I guess this would be a good time to try it." I chuckled.

"That sounds great! I love BBQ!" His eyes sparkled like a puppy looking at meat. It was adorable.

I drove there with Kyou tailing behind me with his car. The building wasn't that crowded.

"Please come in." The hostess lead us to our table. There was a grill in the middle with a bunch of cards labeled with different meats on it.

I was in awe by the fancy interior of the restaurant. The marbled floor was tan, shiny, and quite elegant as well as the gigantic chandler that hung above us.

"Wow, this is some fancy place." Kyou said.

"It is."

"I am in the mood for spicy BBQ." He chuckles, and looks through the cards.

"Me too." I was in shocked by our similar taste.

"Then let's order the spiciest thing." He suggested.

"That works."

We waited for the waiter to come assist us. We both ordered the spicy palate.

"So Kyou, why do you like Seiji so much? I mean, I know he looks hot, but his personality is so bland." I started casual conversation sorta.

He tapped his chin. "I never liked Yamada for his looks. I mean, that is totally a bonus. I love Yamada because he's complex. I know he seems cold, but inside he has a heart of gold. I can see the way he looks at me. He loves me after the hell I had put him through." He smiles sweetly as his head looks down.

"But you've been having problems right?"

"We have..." He rubbed his arm. "Lately I just don't like being around him. He has this depressing aura that I can't seem to get rid of."

"Have you tried talking to the guy?"

"He doesn't like talking about his feelings much."

"Ah."

"Enough about him. How has Kazuo been?"

"Fine. Sometimes I feel like I'm hallucinating, and you guys are playing along with me."

Kyou doesn't say anything. Maybe I am dreaming. It felt too real to be a dream.

"So...?" I said awkwardly.