【Chapter 19: Ice】「Satoshi」

Chapter 19: Ice

I felt myself levitating off of the floor. Seiji was strong. He had me by the collar, and I was slightly fearful at this point.

"What is the meaning of this you sick fuck?!" His voice roars in my ear like a lion. I've never seen him this angry before.

"I fucking did it!" I screamed. "I killed your fucking son!"

He swings his fist across my face, and I fell on the ground. The impact was superb, my nose was already bleeding.

"I will get you in jail for the rest of your life!"

"Why don't you fucking die! You will be with your son! God, Kyou is cheating on you. He came to me wanting service from me! What do you have to live for?! You were all used up by Kyou! I heard that your family favored your brother over you! Just die!" I yelled. This man looked as if he had it all, but inside he was as busted up as I was. I was not about to let him have the last word.

"At least I got a degree, and actually did something with my life before Kyou fucked it up for me! You are nothing! You don't have an education clearly, and you are obsessed with abuse! You are the sick one in need of mental help, and while you are at it, maybe some jail time you pathetic swine!" He had hatred in his eyes. I almost found it funny since he will surely die very soon. There was no way the poison in that coffee will let him live much longer.

"Whatever, you will die anyway. A painful death." I smirked.

"What?!"

"I put thallium in one of your drinks." I stood up, and wiped my nose with my sleeve. I was going to have the last word this time. Me. I am the winner. "You will get body aches all over that you can't bear to live. You will suffer slowly. If you don't want to feel such excruciating pain, then I suggest you kill yourself now."

"Then I will take you with me." He pulls out a gun from his coat pocket, and held it dead on my face. My heart stopped beating for a second. Was I really about to die here? Not like this right? It can't be.

"Shoot me, but Shouta will be the one taking all the burden, and so will your beloved Kyou." I laughed.

"Do I look like a give a fuck about them?" His voice keen, and serious.

Is he mad? Who knew a child could make a father a killer like this. There was no way Seiji would pull the trigger.

"Satoshi kill him." Kazuo's voice lingered in my head.

"Your son is in the basement." I said. I didn't know why I blurted that out, but I did.

Seiji gave me an unsure look. "Show me him then." His finger was still on the trigger, and the gun was still pointed at my head.

"Satoshi the knife in your pocket..." Kazuo's voice rung again in my head. Each time I hear him, my head begins to hurt more.

I remembered I always carry a small pocket knife just in case, but I didn't know how to use it at this time.

We walked downstairs to my basement, and my finger pointed to the shelf. Seiji looked at me like I was some lunatic. "Where is he?!"

"Behind the shelf."

"Do I look like a dumb fuck to you?! Get him!"

I went to move the shelf, and saw a little secret room door hidden behind the shelf. This was where I kept extra storage. I completely forgot about it. I opened the small door, and crawled inside. I could see nothing but dust, and old furniture. My eyes widened as I came across a single revolver laying on the ground. I must of kept this here since I would use this room as a panic room as well. I quickly took it, and crawled out slowly. As soon as my head poked out the door, I quickly stood up, and held the gun to Seiji. He didn't seem surprised.