【Part 7: Guilt】「Satoshi」

Chapter 7: Guilt

I watched Seiji as he sits at his desk in distress. Did these mysterious pills really have an effect on his mental stability?

I leaned back on my chair, and felt heavy minded. Maybe I was the one going crazy. I know I am seeing Kazuo in my brain, but everyone plays along so well. I didn't know what to believe.

"Hey." Kyou touches my arm. "What are you doing after work?"

"Maybe you?" I winked, he blushed a bit.

"Shh, Yamada is close."

"I am just playing. We need some humor up in this bitch." I yawned.

"Since when did you care for humor?" He chuckles.

"Well I guess now. This is a dull job unless you make it fun."

"But we do. Junko, and I try to make the best of it." He smiles.

"Possibly. Do you really love Yamada?" I asked.

He was caught off guard, and sighs. "I do, but I know I shouldn't be saying that."

"Would you care if he actually died?"

"Of course!" He gasped. "Just because our intimacy isn't good, doesn't mean I love him less, and want him gone."

"But you want to fool around with me don't you?" I smirked.

"I mean..."

"Are you legit gay now?"

He bit down on his lip. "No, if anything...I might as well be into both."

"Do you want me or Yamada in the bedroom?"

He looks around. "I don't think this is appropriate conversation to be having in the same building as Yamada."

"Whatever." I mumbled.

Lunch time roamed around, and I found myself on the roof again. I walked towards my regular spot when I came across Seiji. Our eyes met, and he quickly avoided me, and walked pass me. I grabbed his arm, and he instantly shook me off.

"Don't touch me." He glares.

"You have been bossing me around to get you your coffee, and you will glare?"

"What is it that you want?"

"Kyou is cheating on you. He told me."

"Then take him." He faces me dead on. His dark gaze sent shivers down my spine.

"You would give up so easily on your lover."

"He isn't."

"He is." I smirked. I went over to the ledge. "You know, there is always a easy way out of this miserable life you are living."

He doesn't budge. "What makes you think my life is bad?"

"Your significant other cheats, people at the company don't like you, I'm assuming your family doesn't either. What is there to live for?"

He turns to face me. "Shouldn't I be saying that to you? Without this job, you are nobody. You are just a body that people use, and abuse. If anything, I feel pity for your mere existence."

I clenched my fist. He always has something to shoot back at me. On top of the fact that he has a high education level, and a way with calmness made me irritated. He will always have one over me.

"You aren't happy are you? Why not just end it?" I summed it up.

"It is none of your business what I want to do. I suggest you grow up, and realize what you have to do to benefit yourself, and not stick your nose into other people's personal lives."