【Part 12: Fright】「Satoshi」

Chapter 12: Fright

I rushed back home quickly. I saw Kazuo sitting at my porch. Should I tell him? He would be proud right? I parked my car, and ran towards him.

"Kazuo!"

His brow raised up. "What's going on? Where were you?"

"Look, I will tell you a secret, but promise to keep calm."

"Sure." He said calmly.

"I have Seiji's son in my car."

"What the fuck?! Why?! What if you get caught?!" He started to freak out. I didn't expect that from Kazuo due to his criminal acts.

"It's the best way to get to him! Don't you hate him?!" I raised my voice.

"You are a fucking idiot! Whatever happened with him is over!"

"No it's not. These fucking pills you be giving me says so otherwise!"

He looked furious. "Fuck! Get him in the house." He walks to my car, and I followed after.

We both lifted the trunk. The boy was still knocked out. Kazuo picked him out, and quickly went to the house. I followed quickly while making sure no one saw us. I ran towards the door to unlock it, and we both scurried in.

"What are you going to do with him?! He saw your face didn't he?!" Kazuo grabbed my shoulders.

"We fucking kill him!" I cried out.

"What why?! Seiji is the one you are after!"

"Seiji is well off dead if his son is!"

"I can't be here. I don't want to get caught. I will see you around." He backs away, and runs off. It actually pissed me off since I was doing this for his own sake.

I grabbed the kid, and placed him down in the basement. I can't think right now. I will think of something. I heard the door opening upstairs. Kazuo? I ran back upstairs, and saw Kazuo at the door.

"You came back?"

He looked angry. "Mhm."

"We have to kill him." I said again.

"Sure."

"You won't leave right?" I pleaded.

"No. I will be here by your side. Just don't get caught." He had a stern look.

"I won't. What should I do? Can your friend help? The Z guy?"

"No. it's just you, and me Satoshi."

"How can I kill him?"

He looked uneasy. "Give him these." He hands me a whole bottle of pills.

"What is this?"

"Just give him all of it, and he will overdose. We can dispose of the body the same way we did with those guys that fucked me over."

I had remembered Kazuo, and Z burying those men from a while ago. Kazuo was deadly. Yet I was not fearful of him up to this point. He wouldn't kill me. At least I hope not.

"Mhmhm!" I heard the boy's voice downstairs. Kazuo was alerted, and we both ran downstairs. He was crying.

"Look, we can't let you go." I said to him calmly. "I will remove the tape later."

The boy had tears in his eyes. I almost felt bad, but this was not the time to feel guilty.

"Satoshi, remove the tape." Kazuo said which shocked the hell out of me.