Chapter 6

Tobin laid on the cold road slowly losing consciousness. But she was also slowly losing her memory. The last memory that played in her head was when she asked Alex to be her girlfriend. And that last memory would be the last memory of Alex Morgan.

Memory

Tobin and Alex were watching the sunset while sitting on the white sand at their favorite beach. Alex's head was placed on Tobin's shoulder and Tobin looked at Alex and saw a beautiful girl she wished to call hers. And that was when Tobin decided to ask the question, out of nowhere.

"You know I like you, right Alex?" Tobin asked while playing with Alex's hair.

Alex giggled, "Yes, I do know that. You know that I like you back, right Tobin?" Alex asked while taking her head off of Tobin's shoulder to look into Tobin's eyes.

Tobin took a moment to look at Alex. "So beautiful" she thought to herself. Tobin was a sucker for blue eyes and a raspy voice. She fell hard for Alex and she was lucky enough to have Alex fall for her too. Tobin wondered what she did to deserve Alex Morgan, but she wasn't hers...yet.

"Alex Morgan, will you be my girlfriend," Tobin said out of the blue.

Alex's eyes widened, but she was not shocked that Tobin had asked that question. She was shocked that Tobin had actually asked. "I was waiting for you to ask me that for the longest time," Alex had a big smile on her face. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend."

Tobin grew the biggest smile and placed her lips on Alex's. Tobin's heartbeat grew faster and so did Alex's. Fireworks grew within them and they both knew that they were meant for each other.

"I didn't really plan this out," Tobin said while keeping her forehead on Alex's.

"How typical of you, Tobin."

Tobin's eyes started to close, but before they completely closed she heard a scream and then footsteps coming her way. She opened her eyes as much as she could and saw a girl looking over her with a phone to her ear. Tobin could not understand what she was saying and then her eyes shut, the girl being the last person she saw.

No answer. Alex was forced to hear Tobin's voicemail message over and over again. "Why won't she answer me?" Alex thought to herself. She hoped that nothing bad had happened to Tobin and she was just sleeping. She decided to just get some sleep and drive to Tobin's house tomorrow to check on her.

The next day, Alex decided to skip school and rest for the day. She woke up at 6 AM to drive to Tobin's house so she could see her before she left for school. As she arrived at Tobin's house, she saw that Tobin's car was not there. "But Tobin always leaves at 6:30, why would she leave so early? Oh, probably to avoid me of course." Alex thought to herself. Just as she was about to get into her car and drive back home, Alex saw Tobin's mom running towards her.

"Alex! Wait!" Tobin's mom yelled while running towards Alex.

"Hi Mrs. Heath, is everything okay? Where's Tobin?"

Tobin's mom's face grew pale. "I was just going to ask you that. Tobin wasn't with you?"

Alex's heart sunk and she grew worried. "No, she left my house and I thought she drove back home."

"She never came home, Alex. I've tried calling her but nothing. I – I don't know what to do," Mrs. Heath started to cry.

Alex couldn't believe what was happening right now. She didn't want to mention the argument her and Tobin had that lead to Tobin leaving her house. "I'll go to school and see if she's there or if anyone has seen her," Alex responded.

"Okay, thank you, Alex. If you see her, please tell her to call me."

Alex quickly got into her car and drove to school. She didn't care that her hair was in a messy bun and she was still in her pajamas, all that was on her mind was Tobin. Alex arrived at school and immediately ran to Lauren and Amy.

"Hey there Alex, where's Tobin?" Amy paused, "Wait are you okay? You're crying." Amy said while trying to wipe away Alex's tears.

Alex swiped Amy's hand away. "Tobin is missing. I don't know where she is, not even her mom knows where she is. Please help me!" Alex screamed and broke down crying.

Lauren pulled Alex into a hug and patted her head. "Okay breathe Alex, breathe. Tell me when you last saw her."

Alex knew Lauren would get mad at her if she told the truth, but she told her anyway. Alex explained to Lauren and Amy the argument they had and what she told Tobin.

"What the hell, Alex? You said that to her?" Amy asked in shock.

Alex started to cry even more. "I'm sorry, okay! I was just mad and I don't know what was happening. I was so upset – "

Lauren cut Alex off, "This isn't entirely your fault, Alex. Maybe if I hadn't told you to read Tobin's journal – "

Alex cut off Lauren, "Or if she just told me the truth."

"Don't even try to put the blame on Tobin," Amy said harshly.

Lauren gave Amy a glare as reassurance to not get too angry. "I'm assuming she drove off somewhere, but I don't know where. You should tell Mrs. Heath to contact the police."

Alex nodded and ran out to her car. She drove straight to Tobin's house while letting all her tears out. "Please be okay, Tobin. I love you." 

So this is basically a chapter that introduces the next chapter. You now have an idea of what to expect next! Also, Tobin isn't dead (if it may sound like I made her dead), I just made it seem like it because she lost majority of her memory and it's almost like as if she really is dead because she doesn't remember anything! 

Thanks for reading, lovelies! (: