Author's Note - Not an Update

Hey guys, so I haven't really been feeling this story lately and I am having a lot of trouble trying to continue it so I was thinking of maybe taking a break? Just a short break to think of more ideas because to be honest, I had a big writer's block this past week. Also, my program is like a college course so it really takes a toll on my brain. I think a short break is needed for this book too, I know you guys would rather me continue it, but right now I am having such great ideas for my upcoming Talex fanfiction and I really want to start it. I really want to start my Preath and Talex fanfiction stories because I think those stories will be a bit better than this one. I'm really sorry if this is some disappointing news, but I will be updating this story here and there. I'll try my best. (: I am going to start my new Talex and Preath fanfiction and when I do have the time, I will try to update this story. In the meantime, I hope you guys will enjoy my new fanfiction. Also, forgive me for taking a break with this story. No hard feelings, right? Just a brief break, thanks for being so understanding, you guys are the best! 

If you guys want to know what the upcoming Talex and Preath story is about...here it is:

Talex:

Alex is called up to the national team right after she graduates from college, but Tobin does not play soccer. Instead, she is a huge supporter of Alex, and Alex's #1 fan. Since national team duties requires a lot of traveling, Alex is away majority of the time. She becomes really busy and spends less and less time with Tobin. Tobin has to make a drastic decision to stay or go, but something else may make the decision for her. 

Preath:

Christen's husband passes away at a young age and leaves Christen alone to raise their three-year-old daughter. Christen is left in depression and does not know what to do with her life. Three years later, Christen decides to do something with her life and try to overcome her depression. She finds a job, but she needs a babysitter to take care of her daughter. At first, her daughter refuses to have a babysitter, but after seeing her mother distraught and crying, she decides to choose someone who she thinks her dad would have approved. Christen sees the babysitter her daughter has chosen and her name is Tobin Heath.