**BONUS CONTENT #3**

‘Metallic Lights’ Bonus Content

-Bonus Content #3

·         Sneak Peak of BOOK 4 OF THE “METALLIC CHARMS” SERIES; “METALLIC SOLDIERS.”
RELEASE DATE FOR BOOK 4: FRIDAY, 27TH DECEMBER 2013.

~~~~~~~~~~~{Noel’s Point of View}~~~~~~~~~~~

Strolling across the giant airport, I took notice of all the people, all the couples, sitting in waiting areas, smiling and talking about the holidays they were about to embark on. What they would do, what they would see –the memories they would create together, they would last a life time. The weeks they took overseas would act a prolonged, stolen moment together that they would never want to end.

I could feel my stomach wanting to twist and show me what I’d eaten in the cab on the way here, but I forced myself to look away and plough on to terminal X.

If I missed this guy, Director Fury would never forgive me, and every other agent that knew about this, would never let me live it down. We’d have to go back to searching for months –possibly years.
This guy was old –like, older than Steve, old. But like Steve, he looked young –maybe mid to late thirties. Side burns, well, they looked more like mutton chops to me, but it was in the eye of the beholder, honestly.

Nobody in the Avengers Initiative new about this ‘new recruit’ Fury had sanctioned. He thought it best we didn’t raise any hopes, or cause any more unnecessary tension. It had already taken some convincing to get me on board to do this. I couldn’t help feeling that... This new guy was replacing Tony on the team. It just seemed wrong. But this recruitment had been in place ever since S.H.I.E.L.D discovered the Hulk and realised there were so many heroes out in the world with lost purposes that could help humanity.

 I’d read his file, it was pretty thick and haunting. So much death surrounded this guy, I feared that he wouldn’t even let me speak to him. I didn’t want another depressingly moody guy running around the hellicarrier. We already had Steve –and Bruce for that matter. And lately, basically everyone.

Arriving at terminal X, I realised that this was another private jet landing area, like the one the Stark Jet had landed on.

The airplane that was currently rolling around on the Tarmac had the logo for the Yashida Corporation. A Japanese high-tech company that had recently caused S.H.I.E.L.D a bit of strife, but had been mysteriously taken care of –and Fury thought that was also thanks to this guy who trotted down the stairs and onto the Tarmac, an Asian girl with dyed red-pink hair following him.

I flashed my S.H.I.E.L.D badge at the gate and was granted access to the runway immediately. I stood outside with my hands behind my back. My hair was down, blowing all over my face and around my shoulders. Usually, I would have had a hissy fit and tried to smother it away from my eyes, but it was okay today, it wasn’t bothering me much.

The girl with red-pink hair noticed me first. She elbowed the tall, muscular man with brown hair and mutton chops. He was wearing dark jeans, a white singlet and a brown jacket –his clothing choices definitely complimented Steve’s; maybe these two would get along.

Don’t get ahead of yourself, Noel, I chastised myself; you have to get him to talk to you first.

He said something to the girl and she nodded, hanging back, as he marched toward me.

“Look, if you’re some kind of government-” He started to snap at me, frowning. He had deep frown lines in his forehead and his eyes went dark. I could see his fists closed at his sides.
“Mr. Howlett, I am most definitely not the government.” I interrupted him.