Chapter Two

Aunt Casey's p.o.v

First I decided that I would go and wake up the girls for school. "Rocksly Reagan wake up" I yelled.The first room I went into was Reagan's her alarm Clark was already going off she had her pillow over her head."Get up" I said once again "ugh" Reagan groaned then finally got up and shut her door right in my face,because her and Rocksly have there own build in bathroom's in there room.Next up was Rocksly."Rocksly wake up" I yelled "come on mom just give me five more minutes" Rocksly said."Girl I'm not your moma I'm your Auntie Casey." "Right sorry Auntie Casey." And with that she finally got up and went in the bathroom. So I started getting breakfast ready.

Rocksly's p.o.v

So I finally got up then went In the bathroom first I brushed my teeth then washed my face.After that I went and got in the shower then I started to sing R5 Rydel's song from Sometime Last night Lighting Strikes.

Starts to sing

There ain't no way that I got ever forget you

I can't remember why I ever went and left you

Maybe I was hit in my head

Maybe must have been something that I said

Baby I wanna take it back tonight

Reagan's p.o.v

As I finally finish showering I hear Rocksly singing so then I went and walked in her room and banged on her bathroom door and said "Rocksly shut up your singing too loud." Then I left her room then heard her say "hater" as I left her room.Then I went down for breakfast Aunt Casey made eggs bacon and pancakes. Then Rocksly came down and said "you do know there's only two of us right?" Of course I do" Aunt Casey said. "Dig in"she yelled.So then we started to eat after that we got up made sure we had our book bags and left and said "Bye Aunt Casey" we both said at the same time then giggled."See you guys later" she yelled,then we were off to school.