Chapter twenty-seven

Rocksly's p.o.v

I finally got out of the hospital today and Jade and Reagan came to get me as we were in the car Jade blared Shawn Mendes song stitches."And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches"we sang as she drove us home "got a feeling that I'm going in under but I know that I'll make it out alive if I quite calling you my lover move on" we sang as she pulled up to our house then we got out of the car and said "bye Jade" then we went in the house as soon as we entered all eyes were on us."Take a picture it will last longer"I said then all my siblings came and gave me a hug."Reagan where were you?" mom yelled "I stayed at Jades house for the night then in the morning we went to go get Rocksly"she said then went up to her room and slammed the door.Then I went upstairs to see was she okay.

Regan's p.o.v

"Reagan"I heard someone say "go away" I said "its me Rocksly" Then I got up and opened up the door."Are you okay"she asked "no and I've been thinking that we runaway obviously were not wanted here and all mom and dad care about is R5 and Ryland what do you say?"I asked her "I agree" she said then she walked out the room I'm guessing to go pack.Then I did the same and put all my stuff and a black duffle bag. Then Rocksly came in my room with a black duffle bag too."Ready?" I asked "yup but let's go say goodbye"she suggested "okay"I said then we both put our bags down and went down stairs "hey guys" we both said "wanna play video games with us"Rocky asked "sure why not" Rocksly said then we sat down on the couch and played "we win" Rocky and Rocksly say then high five."Well its getting late me and Rocksly should go to bed"I said "bye guys love you"we said then hugged all of them.Little did they know that would be the last night we saw them we already told Jade,Logan,Chris and Ethan and they all agreed and said that they would come visit. Right now we were in my bedroom going out the window when we finally got out we smashed our phones and Jade,Logan,Chris and Ethan drove us to the airport "Flight 127 to Miami Florida is now boarding"the announcer spoke that was us so right then we said goodbye to the guys and walked off to board the plane.

On the plane

Rocksly's p.o.v

We went to our seats and sat down "You ready Reagan because this is where our new life begin's" I tell her as she looks out the window "I'm ready as long as I got you"she said then we hugged.

The End

Author's Note I'm in the works of the sequel for this book the sequel is going to be called Runaway Lynch twins.Thank you to everyone who read this book and also thank you for all the votes bye.