Chapter seven

Reagan's p.o.v

After I walked away from Chris I was off to history class,as I walked in the door Ms.Turner said"Care to explain why you are late to my class Reagan"!!!? She yelled "Nope" I told her then sat down in my seat as the rest of the class laughed."Get out"she yelled at me."Geez no need to yell you're going to burst someone's eardrums out"I said then walked out of the classroom while the class laughed.I started walking down the hallway and I saw Ethan"hey" I told him."Hey" he said back.Considering that Ethan is popular and all me and him are friend's and has been sense seventh grade.

Ethan's p.o.v

"Shouldn't you be in class"?I asked her "Yup but I got kicked out for being late and talking back to the teacher." Damn someone's badass"I told her "whatever"she said.Then started to walk away,"Wait"I told her then she stopped."I was wondering if you wanted to go to this party with me It starts at seven I'll text you the rest of the details but only if you say yes." Fine "she said "I'll go but I'll probably have to sneak out"she told me."Great" I told her."Bye"she said as she started to walk away "bye" I told her.The bell ringer letting us know that it was time to go home.