Chapter four

Rocksly's p.o.v

So as me and Courtney entered math class Mr.Bryant announced that there will be no assigned seats and also that today will be free day so we can basically do whatever we want.So instead of staying in math class with Courtney I decided to go to the music room."Hey Courtney"I said."I'm going to the music room see you later" Okay" she said while talking to our other friend Jade.Courtney is a bit of a social butterfly so she should be fine on her own.As I walked to the music room I saw Chris Matthews sitting there playing on the piano. He glanced up and saw me watching him.Then I started to back away then run.He eventually caught me and pined me up to a locker and said "don't you ever tell anyone what you just saw or I'll tell everyone you and your sister's secret!!!." Then he let go of me and walked away.

Chris's p.o.v

As I walked away Rocksly ran up to me and said "I have no idea what you're talking about." That's bullshit"I told her."I know you're related to R5" I told her."What" she said then started laughing.While I had a serious face the whole time. "Fine it's true"she finally admitted."How'd you know?" she asked.First of all your last name is Lynch second you and your sister look just like them!!! "Alright fine she said as long as you don't tell I won't tell deal"she asked me. "Deal"I said then we shook hand's on it.Then she walked away and left.As for me I went off to soccer practice.