Chapter sixteen

Picture of there house up above

Reagan's p.o.v

As me and Rocksly went into her room we both blurted out at the same time "Did you get a text from A?",Yeah" Rocksly answered "the text said I know you secret -A" "Who the hell could be A" I said "our worst nightmare"she muttered " What"I said "Here's what happened as I woke up this morning I saw I had two unread messages one was from Chris and the other was from a unknown number as you already know the text says I know your secret -A then I replied saying who is this then A said your worst nightmare"she said." Wow"I said "Yup" she said."So what happened when you and Chris went up stairs?" I asked then wiggled my eyebrows

Rocksly's p.o.v
"Well he took me to his room then we had a heated make out session" I said."Ouu Rocksly has a boyfriend"Reagan started to yell "shut up I said as I put my hand over her mouth then sat on her lap."Girls" I heard dad say as he walked up to my room's door "What is with all the noise and why are you sitting on Reagan?" he asked"Well first Reagan saw a fly then screamed second because she is comfortable"I lied "Whatever" he said the left,Then I closed my room door back then said "if I get off you,you have to promise not to say anything got it ?" Then she nodded yes so then I got off of her then took my hand from her mouth."So is he your boyfriend?"She asked "I don't know okay but we are supposed to be going on a date" I told her just then my phone dinged I got a text message."Who is it?" I'm about to see I told her then I read the message Not if I get to him first bitch kisses -A.Then I got a phone call it was a video message then I answered it you it was A taking footage of Chris at school."omg"Reagan said."What are we going to do?"Reagan said"Well first we are going to have a meeting with the guys Chris,Ethan,Logan and see if they got a text from A" "Now why don't you tell me about you and Ethan's make out session" I said.

Reagan's p.o.v

"Well it just kinda happened" I told her "Really" she said "okay here's what happened while we were dancing he started getting real close then he said Reagan there's something I need to tell you then he said I love you so much I've loved you ever sense the seventh grade then we started making out I told her." Girls you have a visitor" dad yelled then me and Rocksly walked down the stairs it was Jade Peterson our best friend "Jade" we both said then hugged her."Hey guys I need to talk to you" "okay" we said then we went up stairs to Rocksly's room."Guys do you know who A is?" is she said."What"me and Rocksly said.