Chapter seventeen

Picture of Jade above played by Madison Pettis

Jade's p.o.v

"What" the girls both said I take it they both know who A is then."so do you guys know who she or he is?"I asked "kinda" Reagan said"go on"I told her "well it all started last night at this party me and Rocksly went to then after it I got a text saying I know your secret-A but at first I just thought it was a prank but then when I found out that Rocksly got a text to and know you that's how we know this isn't just someone messing with us for fun"she said.

Rocksly's p.o.v

"So what did A tell you?" I asked Jade being curious "The same thing A told you guys"she answered back "So what's your secret?" I asked her "No" she said then started shaking her head repetitively saying "no I won't go back to those days" "Alright Jade its okay you don't have to tell us now just tell us when you get ready" I told her then she nodded her head.

Reagan's p.o.v
"So what are we going to do?" I asked then that's when mom yelled saying "we're going to the park you girls are welcome to join when you're ready" "okay" I yelled back then heard the door slam shut."Well first sense mom,dad and the guys are gone we can have our meeting"You invite Ethan,I invite Chris then you Jade can invite Logan because I know you two have a thing going on"Rocksly said."Alright lets call them over"Jade said.