Chapter twenty-three

In the morning

Rocksly's p.o.v

As I woke up I felt someone's arms around me it was Chris.I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me so then I slowly moved his arms from around me then got up,then he rolled over and went back to sleep.I slowly creeped from out of the basement and went up stairs to Jade's room to shower in her bathroom(picture up above).After a nice relaxing shower it was ten o'clock so I decided to wake everyone up with a air horn.My first victim was Chris as I put the air horn close to him it went "bump"ahhhhh Chris yelled like a girl then fell off the couch,then I started to laugh to the point where you laugh so hard you start to cry.

Chris's p.o.v

"Hahahhah laugh all you want Rocksly but seriously it wasn't that funny"I said to Rocksly but she was still to busy laughing,then she finally stopped"now onto my next victim Ethan"she said then she slowly approached Ethan then sat on top of him then put the air horn right in his face and squeezed it "bump" it went then Ethan flew straight up "hi Ethan" Rocksly said all sweet and innocent."You little bitch"he said then Rocksly got off him and they started running around the basement making a lot of noise which soon woke up Jade and Reagan from sleeping.

Jade's p.o.v

"What the hell is going on"I said to Chris as I woke up."Rocksly squeezed a air horn in Ethan's face and woke him up and now he's trying to kill her"Chris explained."So how come Logan didn't wake up with all this noise going on?"Reagan asked"Well you see Logan can sleep threw anything and trust me I know your probably think he's dead right now but he's not"Chris said answering Reagan's questions then that's when all of a sudden Ethan caught Rocksly then started tickling her too death."Alright that's enough stop trying to kill my future wife"Chris said."Future wife please only in your wildest dreams"Rocksly said then flipped her hair.

Reagan's p.o.v

"So what do we do to wake up Logan"I say "How about we draw on his face" Jade suggested "Yeah we all agreed then Jade got a marker then started to draw on his face after a while he said started mumbling things then that's when his eyes opened "what are you guys laughing at" Logan asked then that's when he got up to go to the bathroom "I'm so going to kill you guys!!!!!"he yelled