Chapter six

Reagan's p.o.v

So as I got up and dumped my food in the garbage I saw Chris and Rocksly hugging. This is very weird I thought,then I went on to class.As I was about to enter class I saw Chris so I grabbed him by his arm and yanked him outside with me."Why did you call my sister babe"I asked."Why do you care?" he answered back."Are you jealous or something?"he asked. "No I am not jealous it's just that why now you take interest in my sister you probably haven't ever looked at her until today."So what do you want Chris?" Nothing from you"he said,"I just want your darling sister to keep my secret that's all"he said."What secret"I asked."None of your damn business that's why it's called a secret "he yelled."Geez no need to yell" I said."So what are you blackmailing my sister or something what do you think you know"? "I think your related to R5"he told me.

Chris's p.o.v

"Please who in there right mind would think that" she said."I do"I told her.As we started to go back in the school building then started to walking in the hallway.Out of nowhere she pined me to a locker and said "look if you ever tell anyone that I will tell the whole school that you sleep with Kate A.k.a the school slut."No way"I told her "I would never sleep with Kate I don't want a S.T.D!!!" That may be true" she said."But the whole school doesn't know that" she said then let go of me and walked away.