Chapter thirteen

Rocksly's p.o.v

After that I went down the stairs to find Reagan making out with Ethan."Looks like your sister's getting some action too" Chris said."Ugh"I groaned "stay way from me" I told him then began to walk away but he grabbed me by my arm."What do you think your doing" I asked getting angry."Look Rocksly I'm sorry" "Your what" I said shocked then he let go of my arm."Yeah I shouldn't pressured you into doing something that you didn't want to do"he said looking sorry."What I still can't hear you"I said trying to get him to say it again."Then your deaf then" he said. "So Rocksly I was thinking I let you off the hook with your little secret but first I want something from you" he said."What "I answered "A date" he said."A date with me admit it you love me"I told him jokingly. "Wow princess don't flatter yourself" he said."So do we have a deal"he asked "Yup"I said." Well Chris I have to go get Reagan before Ethan swallows her then go home I told him."Alright but first before you go can I have your number ?"He asked "Sure" I said then gave him my phone so he could put his number in it after that I quickly grabbed Reagan then she said bye to Ethan then we left.

Narrator's p.o.v

But little did Rocksly and Chris know was that someone else knew both of there secrets that her and Reagan are R5's sister and that Chris could play piano and was very smart,The only person that knew Chris could play piano was Ethan and Calum plus Rocksly now,But no one knew that he was really smart only his family and the secret person and the only people that know that Rocksly and Reagan were R5's sister was there family and Chris and Ethan and the stalker.The secret person has been watching and stalking them for week's and was doing a pretty damn good job because no one knew anything and that's just the way the stalker wanted it.