Chapter ten

Riker's p.o.v

"Surprise" we yelled as the girls walked in."Oh my god"Rocksly said."I can't believe it what are you guys doing here?"Reagan asked "Well sense we were here in LA we decided that we might as well come visit our baby sister's and our favorite Auntie I said while giving Aunt Casey a kiss on the cheek." So lets get this party started"Rocksly yelled,then we to rock out to All night.After that it was around six a clock when Reagan's phone started to ding,Then she picked it up and smiled."Who's that?"Rocky asked her."A boy"Rydel said."Better not be" I said as I began to bald up my fist.Then Reagan rolled her eye's,"So tell us who is it"Ratliff said "Yeah we all agreed." Calm down guys it's just Ethan" she told us."Oh" I said "bet you feel pretty stupid now" Reagan said then giggled."Reagan"Mom scolded her "whatever" she said.

Reagan's p.o.v

"So mom I was thinking could me and Rocksly go to this party" I asked in the most sweetest way possible to butter her up."I don't know "mom said,then that's when Rocksly joined in and we begged her "pretty pretty please with sugar on top" then we did our famous puppy dog eyes."Alright" she finally gave in "Yes" me and Rocksly said then high fived,then we went up stairs to our rooms to get ready."Wait mom said "Also I would like you guys to know that we will be home for three weeks."Sweet"me and Rocksly said as we begin walking up the stairs.