Chapter twenty-four

Picture of Jade's kitchen above

Rocksly's p.o.v

So after Logan got done killing us everyone got dressed then we decided to have some breakfast in the kitchen so Chris sat next to me then there was Reagan and Ethan then Jade and Logan on the other side.As I was eating my eggs I felt something on my thigh it was Chris's hand then I looked up at him then he smirked and started to rub it then I moaned while eating my eggs then started to chock."Are you okay Rocksly"Reagan asked "Yeah these eggs are just so good"I lied then stuffed some more in my mouth and moaned again.

Chris's p.o.v

After breakfast Rocksly came up to me and pulled me to the side saying "What were you thinking while we were eating breakfast putting your hand on my thigh"she said "well did you enjoy it"I asked "thats besides the point"Rocksly said."Well your moans told me otherwise"I said "shut up someone could've saw you"she said then I got a text "someone did see you"-A then there was this video of me and Rocksly from this morning."Oh no A saw us" I say "what" Rocksly said then I showed her the text and the video.

Rocksly's p.o.v

"Whatever me and Reagan are going home"I said walking to the door then Chris went to go get Reagan for me next thing I know I'm half way out the door then I see a black hoodie charging towards me then they hit me upside the head with a vase
then I scream and fall there is blood coming from out of my head then I see the guys run down the stairs "Rocksly"they all say shocked then I start to close my eyes as I hear Reagan and Chris both scream "no"!!!!