Chapter nineteen

Rocksly's p.o.v

Me and the girls waited in the living room sitting watching re runs of pretty little liars waiting for the boys to come over until we heard a knock at the door."That must be them" I said then got up to open the door."Hey girls"the guys said as they walked into the living room to sit down."Look Rocksly we know why you invited us over here"Chris said."Trust me you guys literally have no idea why I invited you over here unless you guys got a text too?"

Logan's p.o.v

Before Chris got a chance to answer I said "actually yes we did and we are here to find out who the hell is doing this shit and why"I told Rocksly." He is right"Jade said, "I know so who would want to hurt us and more importantly you guys I mean you guys practically have girls falling to there knee's over you why?" Rocksly said."She's right"I agreed "first we have to come up with a motive why would this person do that?"

Reagan's p.o.v

"Maybe jealousy" I said "but why would anyone be jealous of you guys I mean your pretty and all but that just doesn't make any sense"Logan said,then all of us shared a look meaning that we should tell Logan." Look you may not believe this but me and Rocksly are R5's sister" I said."Really"he said " but now that you mentioned it you guys do look a lot like them except for Ratllif of course"he said.

Jade's p.o.v

"Why can't we just tell someone" I blurted out. Then they all gave me confused looks."Tell someone that this A person is harassing us and won't stop" I said,then my phone dinged saying "Because if you do tell I'll kill all of you bitch kisses -A I read out loud with a scared face.