Chapter twenty-six

Reagans p.o.v

As I stormed out of the hospital I toke out my phone and put on my purple beats headphones and played Ariana Grande you don't know me."Reagan get back here"my mom yelled,but I continued walking and ignored her.Then I went and walked to the park and sat down on a bench and thought maybe when Rocksly gets out of the hospital we can runaway change our names and become famous like we always wanted but without R5 and everyone saying "oh aren't you Ross Lynch's Lil sisters"we just wanted to be known as us Rocksly and Reagan.

Rocksly's p.o.v

Finally my mom and dad left then the doctors said I could have visitors and leave tomorrow.Chris,Jade,Ethan and Logan all came in "oh my god Rocksly what happened?"Jade asked "A did this to me"I said then everyone gasped "did you see how A looked?"Logan asked "nope but they wore a black hoodie and black mask so you guys better watch out I warned them."So where's Reagan"I asked then everyone looked at Ethan"well she got in a huge argument with your parents when she heard you yelling then she asked what was wrong and they said that you lied about the accident then she got really mad and they started arguing then she stormed out of the hospital."Wow" was all I could say.Then the doctor came in "its time for your visitors to leave now"she said then they all hugged me goodbye and left.Then I fell asleep.

Reagan's p.o.v

After the park I decided to stay at jades house for the night and I would see Rocksly when she got out tomorrow.As for me I went to sleep.