Chapter twenty-one

Picture of Jade's room up above

Rocksly's p.o.v

We finally arrived at Jade's then I rung the doorbell then Jade's mom opened the door "Hi Mrs Peterson"me and Reagan said."Girls you've known me sense you were four call me Sarah" she said "Alright"we agreed "Jade should be down any minute" she said then we saw Jade walking down the stairs. "Speak of the devil her she is" her mom said then me and Reagan started to laugh. "Here I am" Jade said,then her dad came down the stairs"Hi Mr Peterson" me and Reagan said."Hi girls and I've told you to call me John".

Jade's p.o.v

"Jade please behave me and your mother have a very important meeting to attend to in New York we will be back next week on Monday until then you will stay with the Lynch's."Alright bye"I told them " bye"they said then finally left,then me and the girls went up to my room to put on our pajamas,then I sat down on my bed not knowing I sat on my pants where my phone happened to be.

Logan's p.o.v

As I was over Ethan's house with Chris my phone started ringing the caller ID said it was Jade.

"Hello" I said then heard a whole bunch of giggling

"So what do you girls wanna do its the Jade Peterson famous sleep over" I heard threw the phone

"Dude who is it" Ethan asked "its Jade and it sounds like she is talking to Rocksly and Reagan about some sleep over at her house" I told them,Then Chris and Ethan had this evil smirk on there face then they looked at me. Then Chris took my phone out of my hands and hung up."Do you know where Jade lives?" asked Ethan "yeah why"I asked." Well me and Ethan were thinking we go and crash the girls sleep over"Chris explained. "Good idea let's go I'll tell you guys the directions on the way in the car" I said then we walked out of Ethan's house.