Chapter twenty-five

Rocksly's hospital room in picture up above

Reagan's p.o.v

Chris calls 911 then I go in the ambulance with Rocksly while the guys drive to the hospital we finally get to the hospital and the doctor's carry Rocksly off to surgery then I sit down in a chair and start crying then I see the guys arrive"Where's Rocksly"Chris asked "they toke her off to surgery"I said between sobs.then they all sat down on the chairs and Ethan sat next to me and hugged me "you should really call your parents"Ethan said then I toke out my phone and called my mom

"Hello" my mom said

"Mom you need to get to Madison wood's hospital quick Rocksly had a accident"I said
"What we are on our way"mom said then hung up

Two hours later

Mom and Dad and the guys had arrived already and the doctor's still wouldn't tell us nothing about Rocksly."Everyone one here for Rocksly Lynch"the doctor called out then all of us stood up "Only the parents"the doctor says then the rest of us sit back down while mom and dad go see Rocksly.

Rocksly's p.o.v

I was lying on my bed waiting till mom and dad came in."Mom dad"I yelled then they came over and hugged me "What happened"Mom asked "as I was just getting ready to leave Jade's house my foot halfway out the door someone with a black hoodie came charging towards me then hit me upside the head with a vase"I said then mom and dad had this look like they didn't believe me "Rocksly is your head pounding"my dad asked "yeah it hurts like hell"I said "did you drink last night" no I said getting angry."I can't believe this you guys think I got drunk and I'm making this all up!!!I said yelling while my face was turning red "Rocksly calm down" dad said."No this is bullshit I can't believe you guys" Then why is your head pounding" dad asked."First I just got out of surgery and second I got hit in the head with a vase how do you think I'm going to feel like I just won the lottery!!!!!I said "Rocksly please stop yelling"mom said "No you two are pissing me off get out!!!!!" I say pointing to the door "then I started pressing the button for the nurse "Nurse Nurse"I yell.

Reagans p.o.v

"Do you guys hear all that noise"Ethan asks "yeah it sounds like Rocksly yelling and she only yells when she's mad "No you two are pissing me off get!!!!!"I hear Rocksly yell then I hear her say something else "Nurse Nurse!!!"she yells then the nurse comes running down the hall then I get up to go follow the nurse"miss you can't go back there"the doctor says "why not that's my twin sister back there yelling I have to see whats wrong with her!!!!"I yell getting angry."Miss calm down" No I have to see whats wrong with my sister!!!!"I yell "Come on Reagan"Riker says then we go sit back down then I see mom and dad "Mom dad what's wrong with Rocksly I ask is she okay can I see her" No she is not okay she made up this lie about how someone with a black hoodie came out if nowhere and hit her upside the head with a vase" Dad says "wait you think she's lying why would she lie about something like this I mean sure I didn't see it but I believe her and as her parents I would think you believe her too your on child now I see why Rocksly was so pissed and told you guys to leave!!!"I say very angry then storm out of the hospital.