Chapter nine

Rocksly's p.o.v

"Yes it's finally time to go home" I groaned from my nap I had in class".Class dismissed Ms.Kim said then I got up and was about to leave "Not you" Rocksly Ms.Kim said."Ughh" I groaned,"sit down" she said."No way"I said,then left and walked out. As I was walking in the hallway I saw Reagan "Hey Reagan" I called out to her while she was by her locker."Ready to go" I asked "yup" she said.Then we started to walk,"Rocksly"!!! Ms.Kim yelled."Run Reagan run" I told her then we started to run out the school building.

Reagan's p.o.v

"So why did we just runaway from Ms.Kim"? I asked "Because I may have fallen asleep in class and woke up when the bell rang and said "Yes it's finally time to go home".Then I started to giggle,also she may have asked me to stay after class and I might have told her no way." I just might have done that"she said.Then we started to laugh,"so what did you get into today?" Rocksly asked me."Well I kinda got in trouble because I was late to class then I talked back to the teacher".Well aren't we on a roll today she said as we walked up to our front door then I began unlocking it.

Rocksly and Reagan's p.o.v

" Surprise"!!! we heard people yelled as we walked threw the door.