Chapter twenty-two

Jade's p.o.v

As me and the girls were down stairs in my basement (picture seen above) watching Freddy vs Jason we heard some foot steps as if someone was coming down the stairs."Did you guys hear that"Reagan asked getting scared,"its Freddy coming to get you or it could be Jason"Rocksly joked then me and her started to laugh until someone jumped out with a mask on saying "It's Freddy fear me" they yelled then we got scared and started to yell.

Logan's p.o.v

"Hahahhah" us boys started to laugh "we got you girls good" Chris yelled then we high fived. Ethan then said sat down on the couch and said "So do you girls wanna play a game" then me and Chris both sat down too listing to what Ethan had to say.

Reagan's p.o.v

"What kinda game" I asked "how about truth or dare" he said "Yeah" everyone agreed."Alright truth or dare"Chris asked starting of the game "truth" I said "Alright so is it true that you like Ethan?" he asked "uhhhhh (chough yes cough) I said."What was that Reagan?"he asked "Ugh fine yes"Yes what"he asked." Yes I like Ethan"I said.

Rocksly's p.o.v

"Alright truth or dare" Reagan asked me "dare" I said "Alright I dare you to call Riker and tell him you're pregnant" deal I said then grin "this is going to be fun" I said then toke out my phone then started to call him then put him on speaker phone

"Hello" a sleppy Riker said

"Riker I I I stuttered I'm pregnant" I said

"You're what I swear when I find the fucker that did this to you he's dead"

"But Riker you can't kill him he's the farther of my baby"

"Rocksly why did you even have sex" he asked

"For fun plus the guy was really cute and he did a real good job" I said

"For fun and he did a good job what the fuck" Riker said getting angry

"Yup but before you get angrier you should know that this was just a prank"

"What I swear when you get home I'm going to tickle the death out if you anyway bye kid I love you" he said

"Bye love you too" I said then hung up.

Then everyone started laughing "so what do you guys wanna do now" I asked " I'm tired how about we go to bed"Reagan said then we all agreed with Reagan and fell asleep.