Chapter fourteen

Picture of Rocksly's room above

Rocksly's p.o.v

As we walked threw the front door we were greeted by a sleepy Riker "Hey guys did you have fun?" He asked "Yup"me and Reagan said then I went to my room then showered then passed out asleep on my bed.

Reagan's p.o.v

I can't believe I made out with Ethan I thought to myself,what if he doesn't like me and was just drunk,then that would make our friendship pretty awkward.Then all of a sudden I got a text saying I know your secret -A.Who in the world could be A I thought. Maybe it was just some prank I thought then got in the shower then went to sleep.

Narrator's p.o.v

But little did Reagan know was that she just didn't get a text Chris,Ethan,Rocksly and also Logan got a text too. Ethan's secret was that his dad was cheating on his mom and he was a moma's boy,Logan's secret was that he was a virgin and never slept with anyone he faked it.A actually stands for anonymous,and also Jade Peterson who has been friends with the Lynch girls sense they were 3 years old was also brought into this.Her secret was that she was adopted and came from a broken family before she was adopted and was abused and self harmed.Know that A knows this he or she won't stop until they get what they want.To make the group of friends life a living hell.