Chapter twelve

Picture of Logan,Ethan and Chris above.

Logan is Calum

Ethan is Luke

Chris is Michael

Rocksly's p.o.v

As me and Reagan walked threw the door it smelled of alcohol and weed."Hey you guys made it" Ethan said."Yeah but it wasn't that easy we had to get past our brothers first" Yeah"Reagan agreed "girls don't you think those shorts are to short" Reagan mocked Ryland then we started to laugh.Then that's when Reagan said come on let's dance so we went to the dance floor then that's when she started dancing with Ethan.As I was dancing Chris came out of nowhere and took me up stairs to his room,he's the one throwing the party.Then that's when I sat on his bed and we started making out I was a little taking back but then I started enjoying it,then that's when he tried to unbutton my shorts." Slow down there buddy I will make out with you but we will not have sex I'm happy being a virgin"I told him then stood up "Fine then I guess everyone will find out your little secret" To hell with the secret I really don't care anymore also don't forget that I have dirt on you too and my sister does too"she just doesn't know that I know"So if you decide to tell your secret goes out too"I said then walked out his room.