Chapter 9

"Can you come over...please?" I ask as I sit up in my bed.

"Of course, why? What's the matter?" he asks.

"Nothing...just to talk, I guess. I don't know. I miss my best friend," I said to him.

"Liv, I never stopped being your best friend. I know you don't trust me as much anymore...but I'm still here. I'll be over in 10, okay?" he said and I nodded my head.

We ended the FaceTime call and I went to look at myself in the mirror. I throw my hair up into a pony tail and just stand there.

All of a sudden I hear a knock on my door. I began to head towards the door. The knocking began again.

"Liv! Open up! It's me!" I knew that voice anywhere.

"I'm coming!" I said as I rushed to the door a bit faster. I opened it and our eyes met.

"Come in," I said as I stepped to the side.

I closed the door behind him and then I felt his hand on my arm pulling me closer to him. He took me in his arms and I didn't revolt. I let him. I just began to cry. I didn't know what was wrong. I really did miss him.

"Liv, you're okay," he said calmly as he ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead. I slowly stopped crying and calmed down. We then let out of the hug.

"I'm sorry," I said as I laughed sarcastically and wiped my tears.

"Don't be. It's my fault," he said and I knew exactly what he meant by that.

I then came closer to him and placed my lips to his as I put my arms around his neck. He was shocked at first, but then, slowly put his hands on my face and we kissed.

Slow...passionate...we were longing for this moment. This kiss. We finally let our lips undone after oxygen became necessary.

"I love you, Olivia," he said to me. A tear went down my face and I knew he meant it. I loved him too but...it's hard. I don't care anymore. I needed this.

"I love you so much more, El," I said as tears went down my face and I smiled.

It was true...I loved him so much and now's the time I needed to show it. I didn't want Kathy coming in and ruining everything. Because, knowing her, the minute she can't get a guy, she'll be crawling back to Elliot. Crying, apologizing...wanting him back. I'm not letting that happen and neither will he.

She uses him and I hate that. It's like she's on her period every single day. One day she's crying and wanting him back in her life. Then, she gets so mad at him for having to do his job. And the next she's all over him...kissing and hugging him. That's how it's always been.

"What did you want to talk about?" he asked me. I walked into the kitchen and fixed a glass of water.

"I don't know...I just wanted to see you," I said as he followed me into the kitchen. I think I'm finally going to be able to trust him again. Screw getting my heart broken. I don't care I want to be with him and a relationship comes with consequences, right?

"El?" I ask after I clear my thoughts.

"Yeah?" he responded back.

"I'm ready," was all I said.

"Ready for what, Liv?" he said as he propped up against the counter.

"This...us," I said as I put my empty glass in the sink. The conversation turned serious...but it was something that I needed...and wanted to talk about.

"You're sure?" he asked me as he furrowed his brows.

"Yes. I've wanted this ever since I first saw you, El," I said as I crossed my arms.

"Here. Let's go talk in the living room," he said and I nodded my head.

We walked into the living room and sat on the couch, looking at each other.

"Is this what you want?" I ask him in all seriousness.

"Liv, of course," he said as he placed his hand on mine and I get chills and just think of how happy we could be. "Are you sure that you're ready?" he asks me as he inches closer.

"Yes," I said as he placed his hand on mine.

We began to kiss and it got intense. He slid his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly gave the moment I felt his tongue on my lower lip.

He pushed me back onto the couch and began trailing kisses down my neck. I bit my lip as he took off my shirt and then his. He continued to kiss down my stomach and slowly pulled at my pants.

"El...please," I begged to him as he pulled my pants off. "Bedroom," I said and he lifted me onto his waist and carried me to the bedroom.

He placed me on the bed and started off where we were at. He slid his fingers into my underwear and from that point on...I knew that he wasn't going to leave me again. He loves me and I love him.

~~~

We were lying side by side, out of breath, me in his arms. I was ready for us to start a life together and I couldn't wait for our future ahead of us.

Cragen may not be so happy with my decision because of Elliot's previous decisions...but he's going to have to get over it.

I know he's like a father figure to me and he cares if I get hurt...but this. This...chance with Elliot is something that if I get my heart broken...oh well because, I'm taking this risk.

"I love you, El," I said to him as he placed a kiss on my head.

"I love you, too," he said as he wrapped me closer in his arms and we slowly fell asleep.

A/N~ So, I decided that maybe Olivia trusts Elliot now...she's gained his trust. But the only thing she has to worry about now is him leaving her once again...or him hurting her. Will he do that to her? You'll have to read and find out! Also, the love scene...is Olivia pregnant? If so, can Elliot take the news and not leave Olivia? Anyways...I love you all! Thanks for reading☺️❤️