Chapter 14

4 months later...

Elliot's POV
"I wish I could just get these girls out of me already!" she said as she placed a hand on her lower back.

"I know, babe, but you just have to take it day by da-" I began, but was cut off.

"I know, Elliot," she said, very snappy.

"Just trying to help," I said as I sat down on the couch.

"I know. I'm sorry. It's just...these f*****g mood swings...and my back pain isn't helping and I feel bad all the time," she said as she put a hand to her head and rubbed her temples.

"Come here, Liv," I said as I held my arm open as she sat beside me and placed her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her as close as I could.

"Pregnancy's a pain in the a**," she told me as she put a hand across my chest.

"You'll make it...just think...we get two beautiful girls out of it," I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah...I know," she said with a smile. "It's crazy."

"What?" I asked.

"This," Liv said, taking a pause. "About 9 months ago, I hated you and felt like I couldn't trust you. Now, I'm pregnant with your kids, trust you with my life, and I'm crazy in love with you."

"And I feel the exact same way about you...except the pregnant part," I said as we both laughed.

"Never a dull moment with you," Liv said as she laughed.

"You're beautiful," was all I said.

"El..." she said, looking at me like I was stupid.

"Well, you are," I said. "And so many more things...how about we just use perfect?"

"El, stop," she said as her cheeks became flush red and she couldn't stop smiling.

"Okay, okay," I said, laughing as she made a pouting face. "What's wrong now?" I asked as she smiled before she leaned in and our lips made contact.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you more," I said as I placed a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

~~~

2 weeks later...

Olivia's POV
I placed a hand on my stomach and another on my desk in the precinct.

"Liv, you alright?" Rollins asked me as she and Amaro headed towards where I was standing.

"Yeah, I'm good. Braxton Hicks, that's all," I said as I took heavy breaths.

"Are you sure, Liv?" Amaro asked.

"I'm sure. I'm fine," I said, before screeching in pain.

"Liv, you need a doctor. Your due date is only a week away...this could be the real thing," Rollins said to me as she picked up her phone.

"No, I'm fi-" I began before screaming.

"Liv, let's go," Amaro said as he tried helping me to walk.

"No! I want Elliot! Where's Elliot!?" I snapped, quickly.

I picked up my phone and hit Elliot's number in my phone.