Chapter 24

The next day...

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked, putting on a loose shirt, careful not to show the slight bump that was there, and a pair of skinny jeans.

"That's up to you, babe," he said, putting on his shoes.

"What the f***?!" I yelled out of anger.

"What's the matter with you?" he asked, laughing.

"My favorite pair of skinny jeans don't fit anymore," I said, groaning and taking the pants off.

"Liv, we can buy more jeans," he said with a laugh.

"Ugh, I know that, El," I said, a bit more harsh than I meant to as I put on a different pair of jeans that actually fit.

"Jeez, what's your problem this morning? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" he asked as he smiled.

"Maybe I did," I said getting more agitated than I meant to, but I didn't really care that much at this point.

"Come on, Liv. Just tell me what's wrong," he said, getting up from the bed and walking closer to me.

"Nothing. I'm fine," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Liv, you're not fine. I know you. You're never fine," he said, putting his arm around me.

"I am fi-" I quickly ran into our bathroom and emptied my contents in the toilet.

Elliot rushed in behind me to hold my hair back and make sure I was okay.

"You good?" he asked, pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah, I'm good," I said, allowing him to hug me.

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest. Then, one twin started crying, causing the other to wake up and cry as well.

"I'll get them, babe," Elliot said, letting me go and I groaned and whined. "I'll be right back, calm down."

"Okay, fine," I said as we shared a laugh. He went and calmed the twins down and got them back to sleep.

"They may sleep for a couple more minutes, the table at Chuck E Cheese's is rented from 2-5 this evening," he said as he came back into our room.

"It's already noon? We have about an hour before we have to go, I want to leave kind of early since it takes 30 minutes to get there. That way we should be there by about 1:30. That should give us time to get everything set up," I said. "Plus I'll have to get ready because I'm not wearing this."

"Why not? You look hot in that," he said, kissing me.

"Seriously? It's just jeans and a shirt," I said with a small laugh.

"But you look good in anything," he said, kissing me.

"I'm sorry for being a b***h this morning. It's just, I'm stressed out about this party and other things,"
I said, putting a hand on my forehead.

"Like what? You can tell me," he said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"No, it's nothing. I'll tell you later, okay?" I said, smiling.

"Okay, baby. I just don't want anything bothering you. You can tell me anything, you know that, right?" he asked.

"Yes, of course. I know that," I said before he pulled me in closer to him. "El, we need to get dressed."

"That can wait," he said, placing kisses down my neck.

"It can't, babe. You know me...by the time I get ready, it will be time to go," I said with a smile before kissing him.

"Fine, go get ready," he said, smiling. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I said before going to do the usual; hair, makeup, but I still wore skinny jeans and a dressy shirt with something about Paris on it.

~~~
The party was great. We ended up going to Amanda's house after just to waste some time. The baby she was supposed to have with Amaro? Turns out they put the baby up for adoption, but never said anything until now.

Of course, I hadn't talked to them in a while because of the twins, and supposedly they left town when she was suppose to be giving birth and never spoke to anyone about it.

But, Amanda told me tonight and I was shocked. It was a boy, and he would be around 3 months old now. So, we didn't leave until about 10 that night.

We had just put the twins to sleep and went back to the living room to watch TV and talk.

"Liv, you want a glass of wine?" Elliot called from the kitchen.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm good," I said, flipping through the television channels.

"You sure? You love wine," he said, walking in the living room with two glasses and a bottle of wine.

"Yeah, I'm sure," I said, knowing that I needed to tell him, no matter the consequences.

He's gotten me pregnant once and he didn't leave. He was happy. So, I don't really know why I feel this way now. He loves me. I love him. "Just do it already," I whispered to myself.

"What babe?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing. I was just talking to myself," I said, with a forced laugh. Just tell him! You can't hide it forever! I told myself in my head.

"What movie do you want to watch?" he asked, searching for one to watch.

"Uh...I was actually hoping that we could talk," I said, getting nervous.

"Talk about what?" he asked. I got up and sat in the chair across from the couch.

"You promise you won't get mad...o-or leave?" I asked as he sat across from me on the couch.

"Liv, I would never," he said, getting comfortable.

"Okay...um, I-I don't really know how to say this so, I guess I'll just say it," I said, my palms getting a bit sweaty.

"I'm listening," he said, looking over at me.

"A-and I know that we aren't married and it's j-just I know we trust each other and I don't want that to go away. So...I-I'm pregnant, El," I said as my voice faded out and he sat there looking at me.

What the f*** did I just get myself into? I questioned myself in my head.

A/N~ Comment what you think below? Thank you all! Love you guys so much💘