Chapter 11

I was driving home when I got a call from Brian. I didn't think and just answered it.

"What?" I said.

"No need for attitude. I just wanted to say I'm sorry," he said.

"Okay whatever," I said as I hung up.

That was odd. I pulled back into the house and went inside. I walk in...no sign of Elliot. I brought the pregnancy test with me and just sat it on the kitchen counter.

Then, I got a knock from the door. I walked over and opened the door. It was Brian.

"Can I come in?" he said and I moved over so he could come in.

"What is it?" I said as I walked into the kitchen to fix a glass of water.

"I really am sorry," he said as he followed me into the kitchen.

"Okay," I said as I drank the glass of water I fixed. Just then, Brian gave me this look. "What?" I said, kind of annoyed.

"What's this?" he said as he held up the positive pregnancy test. I put my head in my hands and just screamed at myself in my head. "Liv...are you pregnant?" he asked as he sat the test down and walked closer to me.

"Yes. I am, gosh," I said as I sighed.

"Is the baby mine?" he asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Get off of me," I said.

"Liv, answer my question," he said.

"I don't know, okay?" I said as I walked out of the kitchen.

"What do you mean you don't know?" he said as he followed me.

"Elliot and I had sex last night! How's that?" I said, very annoyed.

"So...this baby's mine. I'm convinced it's mine. It has to be because you and him only hooked up once," he said.

"You don't understand. It only takes once to get pregnant Brian," I said as I threw my hands up. Then, someone came through the door.

"What's going on here?" a familiar voice said. Great...just great.

"Nothing, El. It's fine," I said.

"The baby's mine," Brian said as he got defensive. Oh my...I can't even say 2 words before the whole pregnancy gets announced.

"What baby, Liv?" Elliot said as he looked me in the eye.

"Um...I just figured out I was pregnant," I said as I backed up away from Elliot a little...only to be pulled back into a hug.

I hugged back and didn't want to let go. I honestly had no idea who's baby it was...I wanted it to be Elliot's but there's no way of telling until I go to the doctor and have a DNA test done.

"Are you going to have a DNA test?" Brian asked me, interrupting mine and Elliot's hug.

"I don't know...I'm pretty sure the baby's Elliot's because this is the only morning sickness I've had and the last time me and you had sex was about 2 months ago..." I said as my voice faded out and I got even closer to Elliot because I was so scared Brian was going to hit me.

"I still think you need to do a DNA test," he said as he stepped closer.

"No, I'm not and you can't make me," I said to him.

"I'll have a court order for it, then," he said.

"Let me think about it, okay?" I said and he nodded his head and left.

"Are you telling the squad?" Elliot asked as soon as Brian walked out. I shook my head yes.

"I have too," I said as I stared into nowhere. Elliot pulled me into another hug.

"It's gonna be fine. I'm gonna support you all the way," he said as he rubbed my back.

"Okay," I said as he kissed my forehead. "Are we just going to tell them in the morning?" I asked as we let out of the hug and sat on the couch.

"If that's what you want," he said.

"It is," I said.

"Then, that's fine with me," he said and we both got lost in conversation until we both fell asleep on the couch.

~~~

When I woke up the next morning, we got dressed and went to the precinct. Elliot and I first went to Cragen's office.

"Cap, we need to tell you something," I said as we closed the door behind us.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant," I said very bluntly.

"Who's the father?" he asked.

"I'm pretty sure it's Elliot...but I guess it can also be Brian," I said to him.

"Well, you'll be on desk duty until you give birth," he said as I shook my head and Elliot and I left his office.

We gathered Fin, Munch, Amaro, and Rollins and told them all what was going on. They all congratulated us, but Rollins seemed the most excited...I guess it's because she's a woman as well and wants to experience pregnancy one day too.

It wasn't that long of a work day, but Elliot drove me to an OB/GYN to get a DNA test and see how the baby was doing.

We parked the car and walked into the building. I gave the woman my name and we sat down in the waiting room. We must've been waiting for around 39 minutes before being called back.

The OB/GYN took a look and said everything was okay and said my due date was November 12. After she was finished talking I finally spoke up.

"Is there any way I could get a DNA test done...just to be positive the baby's his. My ex thinks it's his and I know it's not but..." I told the woman.

"Of course," she said as she took a blood sample from both, me and Elliot. Now, all there was left to do was hope the DNA came back matching.

~~~

2 weeks later...
We received the results in the mail. "Are you ready?" he said as he looked at me.

"I've got nothing to worry about. I know the baby's yours," I say as I smile a little before he opens the results.

A/N~ I'm so sorry for leaving you guys like this😁 What do you think will be on the results? Comment and let me know loves💖