Chapter 12

"El...what does it say?" I ask as I look away.

"It's mine," he says as he looks up at me. I smile as we throw our arms around each other.

This was a huge relief. I didn't want the baby to be Brian's. I know how horrible that sounds but...I couldn't. I've always loved Elliot and knowing that my child is Brian's...there's no way I could've made it up to Elliot.

"El..." I say as I back away from the hug and prop myself again the counter. "What would you have done if those results would've said Brian's name and not yours?" I ask as I began to cross my arms.

"Liv...there's nothing I could've done about it. I would've just had to move on. You would've gotten back together with Brian and had a perfect family. Nothing between us would've changed...we would still be friends and we would've just forgotten about that night," he said as he looked at me. I shook my head and gave him a confused, disgusted kind of look.

"No...that's where you're wrong...I would not have gotten back together with him. I couldn't have lived with myself...knowing that there was no way I could make that up to you. We wouldn't have been the same and you know that. We wouldn't have just forgotten that night...I wouldn't have just forgotten that night. If you think I wanted that baby to be Brian's...that's where you're wrong," I say as I walked off into the living room.

"Liv...I didn't know you felt tha-" he began before I cut him off by turning around and kissing him with everything I had.

"You're so...stupid!" I said as I threw my hands up. "God, Elliot. I've always wanted this. I've wanted this for so lo-" I was cut off by him cupping my face and kissing me.

"Do you ever shut up?" he said as I laughed and we went back to kissing. I was happy where I was and I didn't want anything to change.

~~~

5 months later...

It was our appointment date for the OB/GYN...we were going to figure out the gender of our baby.

"Hi...I'm Dr. Garner. How are you two doing today?" the woman asked as she sat down next to me.

"Good. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm doing just great," she said with a smile and began to put on her gloves. "This is going to be a bit cold," she said as she put the gel on my lower stomach and began moving the wand around.

"Alright Miss Benson...it looks as if your babies are healthy," she said as she continued to move the wand around my stomach.

I look over at Elliot and give him a confused look, but he didn't seem to realize what she just said.

"Babies?" I asked as I raised my brows.

"Yes. That's correct," Dr. Garner said as she smiled at me. "Would you like to know the gender of them?" she said as she began moving the wand around, looking for gender identification. I looked over at Elliot.

"It's whatever you want, love," he said as he kissed my hand and smiled.

"Yes...we would like to know," I said before looking back at Elliot and smiling.

"Alright...it looks like you'll be having identical twins. And...they will be girls," Dr. Garner said as I smiled and she began showing us the body parts of the baby.

When we were finished, she printed us pictures and Elliot and I went home.

"Looks like we better start thinking of names," he said as we went inside and sat on the couch.

"Yes, we should," I said as I laughed a little and put my hands on my medium sized bump.

"Well...what are some names you like?" he said as he sat on the couch.

"I don't know. Let's just throw out random things," I say as I laugh and sit on the couch and rest my head on his chest as he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Sounds good to me...Jamie and Erica?" he asks.

"Too...I don't know. But next," I said as I laughed.

"Bailey and Veronica?" he asked.

"Elliot...no," I said as we both kind of laughed.

"Leslie and Kaylee?" he continued.

"Oh my goodness...no," I said, laughing.

"Emily and Brianna?" he asked.

"Hey...not so bad, Stabler," I said.

"Really?" he said.

"Yes, I love those, actually," I said as I smiled and we kissed. "Now middle names," I said and he just groaned and threw his head back.

"Are we going to have to pick who's last name they have too?" he asked, laughing.

"Nope, because I'm hoping that we could all three have yours," I said, smirking.

"Oh, really?" he said as he made some weird face and I couldn't help but laugh.

"But really...middle names," I said, smiling. "I was thinking Emily Nicole and Brianna Reese?" I said as I looked up at him.

"Perfect...just like you," he said as he kissed me.

"I want them to have your blue eyes," I said, smiling and looking down at my bump.

"No, they need to have your brown eyes," he said as he put his other hand on my stomach.

"We'll just have to wait and see," I said as I smiled at the sight. I then got an idea. "El, can we do a gender reveal party?" I asked, getting excited.

"Of course," he said as he smiled. "How about next Saturday?" he asked.

"That's perfect by me. Just remember not to tell anyone at work, okay? Not even any hints of the names, what they start with, or anything...got it, Stabler?" I asked raising my brows.

"I got it. I got it. Geez," he said as we laughed.

"I love you and I can't believe this is actually happening," I said as I smiled.

"I love you more and neither can I," he said as we kissed.

A/N~ Okay so just in case...so in the last chapter where the due date was announced March 2...I went back and changed it to November 12, just to let you guys know😉 Anyways, what do you all think? Do you like the idea of twins? The names? Here's another question...what's gonna go down at that gender reveal party? I guess you'll have to wait and see😁 I'm also not 100% sure what I want the babies to look like...that's gonna be hard. I don't know whether to give them Elliot's ocean blues or Liv's chocolate browns...that's gonna be hard because they will look cute with both. And the hair color...I don't even know. Oh my gosh😂 I'll get there when I get there, I guess😂 So, until then, I'll see you guys in the next chapter😂💙