Chapter 27

A few months later...

All I could hear around me was "Push! You can do this!" over and over again in the room. I'm exhausted, but I know I have to push once more to bring mine and Elliot's son into this world.

I push once more and the doctors are taking away our child to make sure he's healthy.

"You did it, Liv," Elliot said before kissing my forehead and heading towards where they had our son.

He was walking back with our son in his arms and the biggest smile on his face.

"He's perfect," I said with a smile.

"Just like his mama," Elliot smiled and leaned down to place a kiss on my lips.

"We need a name," the doctor said.

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"The baby. We need a name to place on his birth certificate and hospital forms," she explained.

"Right! I'm sorry," I said with a gentle laugh. "Brenton River Stabler."

The girl smiled and walked away.

~~~

After two days of being in the hospital, we finally got to go home. The squad was waiting for us in the living room with a sign in the living room that had Welcome Home, Brenton! written on it.

Everyone came up and hugged us and said how precious the baby was.

"I can't wait to have one of my own," Amanda said. "May I?"

"Of course," I said, taking Brenton out of his car seat and handing him to her. I looked over to Elliot and smiled before our lips touched.

"Liv?" his words were soft.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Let's get married tomorrow. At the courthouse. What do you say?" he asked.

"So soon? I mean, we just brought the baby home and-" he cut me off by kissing me.

"Yes. We're going to be fine and I'm ready to call you my wife. I've loved you for too long and I don't want to wait another second," he said.

"Okay," I said, laughing.

"Seriously?" he smiled.

"Let's do it," I said.

He kissed me once more and we announced the news to where everyone in the room could hear. I was so happy to be getting married to this man. We would just go to the courthouse tomorrow morning.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter and Emily meeting her new baby brother. She was so excited to have him since she really didn't understand everything that happened with Brianna.

All she knew was that her sister was here one day and gone the next. I couldn't really think of a way to explain that to a toddler.

After a few hours, everyone left and we put the kids to bed.

"I'm exhausted," I said as I placed my head on Elliot's shoulder.

"Well, let's go to bed," he said, kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, okay. And El?" I asked.

"Yes?" he looked at me as I lifted my head from his shoulder.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you, too," he smiled as we kissed.

~~~
We woke up the next morning and i put on a knee-length black dress with black heels and Elliot was putting on a suit. I went to fix my hair and makeup before we called Amanda to come watch the kids for a bit while we went to get married.

As soon as she got there, we headed towards the courthouse. My nerves were taking over, but I was happy.

We walked in and sat in the waiting area for what seemed to be hours, but was only about 45 minutes.

"Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson," our names were called from an older woman and we knew we were fixing to be officially husband and wife.

~~~
We got home and Amanda left, but she had just put the kids down for a well deserved nap.

"So, how does it feel to be Mrs. Olivia Stabler?" he asked, smiling.

"I think I can get used to that," I said as we kissed.

A/N~ It's officially the end of the book!! What do you guys think? Good? Bad? Let me know in the comments! I appreciate you all sticking with me through this journey and I'm glad I updated, but I'm sad to say this is the end. I love you all and thank you for your support!