Chapter Three

It was a few days after the bathroom thing. Talon had gotten her out of there, cleaned her up and headed back with her. Turns out they had almost all of their classes together. All except chorus, second hour. One of the classes that she was bullied in most. (A/N true story af. This story is mostly nonfiction, I am depressed and have panic attacks daily)

Araya had stopped talking altogether, and carried a small notebook with her wherever she went. No one stopped her. No one tried.

Except Alyssa and Talon. They kept trying to get her to speak. Like lunch on Thursday. Talon sat next to Araya, who wasn't eating. She had barely eaten anything that whole week. "Come on, Araya..talk to me. I know you have a beautiful voice." Talon urged. He didn't even know her, and yet he tries so hard to get her to speak. She wasn't afraid of him. She felt safest around him. And yet she didn't even speak. She wasn't afraid of him. She was afraid of falling apart in front of him.

These words are knives and often leave scars.
The fear of falling apart.

"F-fine," She mumbled. Talon and Alyssa looked at each other. "B-b-but o-only for n-now.." She stuttered. Talon hugged her. "I'm so proud of you." He whispered, kissing her forehead gently. "Wh-why are y-you b-being so f-friendly to m-me?" Araya asked. "Alyssa told me everything. Even your nickname.." Talon explained. Araya shot a glare at Alyssa, who shrugged. "Kitten." Talon whispered in Araya's ear.

She felt the warmth rise up to her cheeks. Alyssa smiled. "I ship it." She said. Araya pulled herself away from him. "N-n-no.." She told herself. She would not fall in love again. Not with Talon, she didn't even know him. She threw her tray away, and ran to the bathroom.

Monday happened all over, except Araya would not get out.