Chapter Twenty Seven

Mmmmm light smut warningggg

Araya had fallen asleep in Talon's arms. Talon layed there, silent so she could sleep, since she hadn't since she got up that morning. She layed with her head on his chest, her arms around him, along with her legs. Talon lightly caressed her hair as she slept, watching her to make sure she was okay.

The next morning, Araya woke up slowly. She looked at Talon, who had fallen asleep with his hands around her. She slowly got up, walking into the bathroom.

Araya's Point of View

I closed the door behind me quietly, then leaned against the wall. I stared at myself in the mirror, the broken girl who stood there staring back.

After a while of just staring at myself, I took my hoodie off. I looked at my still bandaged shoulder, then slowly took the bandage off, looking at the wound. Kona was right; the bullet went right through. I sighed, staring at myself, my torso starting to get cold due to being bare. I slowly traced my finger across the cuts on my stomach, which were finally healing. Finally. I was finally getting better. I smiled, a little proud of myself.

There was a knock at the door, and I pulled my hoodie up to my chest as the door opened. "Araya?" a groggy Talon called, then his eyes landed on me. "Oh, shit, sorry-" He said, turning away. I blinked, then pulled my hoodie back on. "Sorry, erm, I- uh.." I stuttered, looking down, feeling my face grow hot.

Welp. Accidentally showing off myself to my boyfriend. Such a great start to the day.

I groaned, walking out of the bathroom. Talon had his eyes covered, looking away from me. "Babe, I'm covered." I told him, my voice quiet but monotone.

He turned to me, his face red as well. "Sorry I walked in on you like that, kitten." Talon told me, looking at the floor. "It's alright." I responded. He slowly walked towards me. "Are you completely sure that was okay?" he asked, his voice low, making it sound.. Pretty sexy. There was a little tingly feeling in my stomach that made me want to squeal. I nodded and backed against the wall as he crept closer, his movements slow, most likely not to startle me. He slowly moved in front of me, putting both hands beside me, leaning onto the wall and closer to me. I didn't break eye contact, not because I was scared, but because I was intrigued by the look in his eyes.

It wasn't fear, or anger... It was.. Excitement. He was excited.

Talon chuckled softly, lowly. He was making me excited as well, and I began to feel a little wet feeling in between my legs. It wasn't my period, I didn't have cramps..

I was snapped out of my thoughts as he leaned close to me. "Are you sure, kitten?" he whispered. "Y-yes," I stuttered. "Call me daddy.." Talon told me. "Yes, daddy." I corrected myself. He leaned closer to me, our lips meeting. I closed my eyes, leaning back into the kiss, against his force. After a little while, he slowly slid his tongue into my mouth, our tongues dancing around each other. He slowly moved his hands onto my sides, sliding his hands down my defined body. He pulled out of the kiss, not moving too far away. "You're so beautiful, kitten.." he whispered, moving his head towards my neck. I felt his warm, steady breaths on my neck, making the hairs on my neck stand up. "So are you, d-daddy." I responded. He moved his hips to mine, gently rubbing them together over our clothes. "You know, baby girl.. I can tell you're wet.." he informed me. I bit my lip, and couldn't help but giggle softly.

Talon-daddy-slowly pulled my hoodie up again, putting it on the floor next to us. I looked up at him, a little insecure. "Don't worry, baby.. You're absolutely gorgeous.." he told me, keeping his voice low and quiet. He slowly reached up, his hands covering my breasts gently. Since I'm really, really sensitive, I moaned softly from his warm touch. He chuckled again. "Sensitive, kitten?" he asked. I nodded my head slightly, biting my lip harder. "Good.. Then I don't have to be hard to make you moan." he said, squeezing my breasts gently, making me moan loudly. He smirked, then pulled his hands away. "Once we get home, you'll get all of daddy.. Alright, kitten?" he asked, my response a quick nod. He picked my hoodie up, and handed it to me. I pulled it on, then looked up at him. He ruffled my hair gently.

****************************

A while later, Talon and I were leaving the hospital. "So.. What do we do now?" I asked, wrapping my hand in his. "Well.. If you're up for it, I was thinking of getting my hair blue." he replied. "Dyed?" I questioned. He nodded, entangling our fingers together. "Well.. I've always wanted to get my hair a red colour." I told him. "Then I'll ask my parents for the money and we'll go tomorrow." Talon said. "Sounds like a plan." I replied, smiling.