«Gas and Motorcycles»

A/N: This is super duper short, so next chapter will hopefully be long. And and and! Flashback episodes, which I will muster as a bomb, so they will be here before July or August...maybe even September. xD.

Lapis POV

   I dusted the sleeveless dark blue jump suit that my aunt placed inside my walk in closet. I glance at myself in the wall mirror, then at my dirty uniform inside the laundry basket.

It was 8:30 at night, and it was a school night, but it didn't matter... The teachers are still busy ,I mean that's what Garnet said. AH shit, Garnet. No, I can not think about her, i'mma forget about her. Luckily, my aunt walked in to the room and interrupted my heavy thoughts about her.

"Are you ready, darling?" She said very soothingly, once she saw the piece of clothing I wore, she sighed– "You look very pretty." She smiled, checking me out. I glance over at some golden earings that hung on a glittered tube by the mirror, they sparkled effortlessly as the golden edged the raw Diamond that was placed in the middle.

"Thank you." I smiled as I took the earings in my creamed hands. Her blue eyes narrowed and she looked away, "I'll be waiting for you in the car." She said, before she glimpsed at my raw face, a naked expression I wore, all natural. I stared at myself in the sculptured mirror infront of me as I sticked the earings in my ears.

"No no...I'm coming." I said, grabbing my purse from my messy bed and heading down the stairs, outrunning my aunt to the car. I climb in, it smelled like thin blueberries inside, our favorite scent, after lime of course. The smell of things bring back some memories very weirdly, is it possible to be able to explain?

I take my phone out of my black leather purse and scroll through my contact list. I had way too many old friends here, I should start deleting some of them. While I was doing that, I found a strange new contact name; Mr. Dangerous😎. Hehe...he. No. What the heck? He is a misunderstood bad boy my lord, I should just call him and see if he hasn't gotten in to any sort of trouble.

"Who are you calling?" My aunt entered from the other side. I swiped the screen and waited for his answer while the line rang, "A new fri-...a-a new boy I met." I discontinued my sentence, my aunt looked at me funny and completely dodged my weird behaviour. "I'm glad you're making friends, honey." She smirked and inserted the key, the car started and she drove off to our destination.

James was not picking up the first time, so I decided to try again, maybe little Dangerous was sleeping. To my surprise; he picked up, a bit of a scratchy throat was heard on the other line. "Hello?" The manly voice said, "Hi, is this James?" I asked, covering my other ear with my finger.

"Um...Who is this?" He questioned.

"It's Lapis." I replied, a sigh of relief was heard and he chuckled, "Hey, Leipis." ,yup, that's him alright.

My aunt leaned in close to me as she drives, I glare at her very innocently and hop to the back seat uncomfortably. "What ya' up to, Mr. Dangerous?" I asked jokingly, he laughed–

"I was actually waiting for your call, babe."

"Don't call me babe, only Garnet can say that."

"She says "babe" to everybody, so don't feel special." He chuckled, but damn it... I was feeling special ;-;

"Sigh...Let's not talk about Garnet, yes?" I said as I lay on the back seat. James made a confused sound– "Huh? You dislike her?"

"No! Just the complete opposite."

"You do like her?"

"Yes, she seems like a cool girl."