《Can't help falling In love with you》

Warning: intense Lapidot
Lapis Lazuli's pov

 The court was filled with floating ghosts and lights. The decoration was a blend of Christmas and Creepy nightmares, the weird, good and terrifying costumes complemented it as well. And as I contemplated the overwhelming feeling of a similarity of a haunted school, a tap to my shoulder makes me snap out of the space I was floating in. Looking to my side I see Aqua wearing a very large blue hoodie and these baggy black pants. I was too distracted by the clothes that were too big for her small body I didn't notice her painted white face and a missing blue contact lens. Her lips were stained with fruit punch.  

"OH HI LAPIS!" Her only emerald eye exploded with excitement while the other was coated with a fake yet vibrant blue color. She immediately pulled me in to a side hug and rested her head on my shoulder, the scent on her hair was like dandruff. But that kind that is healed by a sweet tasting shampoo. It strangely reminded me of my parents, but I shook it off and greeted Aqua back.

 "Hey ,Aqua. Nice costume." I didn't quiet get it but.. she looks cute. Regardless of the uneven eye colors.

 "Thank you. It's Sans from undertale!" Yeah I have no idea what's that. "But.. where's your costume?" she let go of me and took a good glance at me. I glanced at the plain black T-shirt ,jeans and slippers I had put on, I was here really just for Peridot. 

 "I just came here to talk to Peridot real quick." I told her and she grabbed my hand, pulling me toward her and almost kissing me. Though it felt like it was her intention, only that Dash and Garnet seemed to surprise her. Garnet was a mighty wolf, her fake ears were hidden in her enormous curly hair and her fangs were piercing out of her thick lips. As to Dash, he wasn't wearing a costume. A white T-shirt that said "Not all angels are good, Not all demons are bad."    --the words formed this kind of giant oak tree-- ,skinny jeans ans black adidas were the best he had for tonight.

 He glanced down at our intertwined hands and raised a brow, but didn't comment on it. "Hey, Lapis. I didn't know you were coming." he smiled at me, Garnet followed along with a long smirk.

 "I wasn't. I-"

 "She came here to talk to Peridot." Aqua wiggled her dirty eyebrows. I rolled my eyes with a dark blush around my cheeks. Can't somebody just tell me where she is? I need to tell her something. 

 "Peridot? She was here with us a while ago." Good. That means she's waiting for me in the bathrooms.

 "Lapis, Honey. Can you go get me some drinks?" Dash said and delaying my date with Peridot up in the female bathrooms. He seemed emphatic. And sudden. But I really wanted to see Peridot ,so maybe if I take this as a chance to escape this quick situation.

 I nodded and turned away, walking rapidly to the fruit punch direction and glancing over at him to see if he was watching. Luckily, he wasn't, so I turned, but not before I could catch a glimpse of the juice. Poured on a big crystal bowl with slices of Lemons floating ,also a dark and sinister face reflected. I could tell it had dark hair, though the red juice made it look like there was blood dripping even from his gums. I could taste it in my mouth. I licked my teeth but they were sparkly clean.
 Shivers went up my spine. He blinked. And a glistening glow came from one of his eyes. Of course, I was only staring at a reflection in the fruit punch. But I could feel his glare penetrating through my skin and groping my insides with his sinister hands and.. and it felt bad. The dark smoke hands that were groping my insides left through every crack of my body that could possibly leave from. The shivers reversed as it was all interrupted by a soft "Hey."

 I looked up, a greeting smile was what the boy with dark hair and brown eyes offered me. 

 "Hey.." I respond to him, insecure about myself somehow.
 He took a good look at me, maybe taking his time with my covered breast.