«Leftover smoke»2

A/N: a lot of time skip, lack of details and a cameo >:3c

Lapis POV

Woah...it's like the dancing scene of tangled all over again! This place was so happy and cheerful, it made me come to realization to how much I was locked in my room back in beach city. I couldn't take my eyes off of all the happy dancers here, they all had some slick salsa moves.

"Glad you're here safe." A hand gripped my shoulder, I looked back and it was my dear aunt, smirking at me. "Yeah...Peridot gave me a ride." I blushed, now that I remember...she just ran off through a very scary looking curb back there. But I guess it's her problem if she gets in to any sort of trouble, What would I care... Right?

"That's nice of her." She gave a quirky smile, and yes... It is nice of her. "Yeah, she almost dropped me in the middle of nowhere but it's nice of her."

My aunt and I walked around the place, she held my hand like I was a little child or something. We passed by each stand, once we arrived at a jewerly one. A woman startled us-

"WOAH!" A woman popped right in front of us, she had a short blonde pixie cut and a Pearl necklace about her neck. She fluffed her hair very cheesingly, "You are a very pretty young lady!" She smiled wildly, it almost scared me. Seriously what's wrong with this woman?

"A pretty girl like you should buy a necklace." Damn, what a way of selling shit. I look up at my aunt with a snort smile, she giggles and looks at the overly happy woman with a smirk. "What do you got?" My aunt said smoothingly, the woman enlarged her eyes almost instantly.

"R-really? I didn't think I come this far." The woman blinked twice, but then pushed us towards her little red wooden stand, an annoyed growl was heard from the inside. I lean a little and spot a short blond girl using her phone.

"Saddie!" The woman startled the girl inside, she dropped her phone scaredly and looked up at us.

"Customers?" She whispered to herself. Honestly this feels like walking in to The Chum Bucket.

"Um...D-do you like sea stars?" She asked nervously, running her hand through a basket. There were plenty of different styles of jewerly under a glass contraption. There was stones, plastic turtles and sea shells, but there was no sea stars to be seen. "I do." I nodded my head, she pulled out a vibrant orange starfish hanging from a chain necklace. "I have this one." She placed it carefully, then taking out a fist full of small sea stars of different colors. "You can choose from these." She smiled, opening her fist and revealing the many different styles. There was one with half of the yang hanging below it, so I picked that one.

"Mmm...this one." I picked it out, she quickly grabbed the chain necklace and switched the starfish. She placed it in a black bag and handed it to me, "how much would it be?" I asked looking down at the pretty necklace inside.

"17.00$"

"W-WHAT?" No wonder they have no customers.

"Here you go sweet girl." My aunt handed a twenty dollar bill and winked to her- "Keep the change."

"Oh my fucking God Saddie ,We actually made money!"

"Mom! Shut up!"

~

I was snapped back to present by a waving hand in front of my face. "Earth to Lapis." My aunt said, I looked back at her before taking a small bite out of my corn dog, "Everything alright?" She questioned. I nodded my head and gulped hard on the cheese.

"You look a bit bored. Why don't you go look for that friend of yours?"

Oh shit! What hour is it? I take my phone out of my pocket; it's 9:59, plus I have two missing calls from James.
I take a huge bite out of my corn dog and throw the rest at a trash can besides us.