«Sports, Quotes & Emeralds»

Other names for this chapter were:
«Say you do» «Too short to pick up»
«P.A.L»

I think this is the longest chapter of this book so far... But I know it'll be worth it!

Art by: Ruki-32 on tumblr

Aquamarine seems like a very nice girl.

Me and Aquamarine sat on another table, very far from James and the others. We were talkin' about a lot of different stuff. From our favorite pancakes to our families and personal stuff. But not that personal, just our ages and the surfaces.

She had eaten two cups of pudding already, she must really like pudding. I just might give her pudding as a gift for the holidays. Or since I'm super mean I'll give her a fruit cake because nobody likes to receive a fruit cake.

"And are you an only child?" I asked her, she suddenly became uneasy. "Y-yes..." she stuttered.

Liar liar pants on fi-

"Me too!" I replied with a smile.

Damn, we have a lot of things in common. Besides the obvious like our ages and grades but it's almost like looking at a mirror.

"You seem busy." James' raspy voice sounded from behind, I turned around and he was there with Amethyst.

"Who's tha' chick?" Amethyst glared at her, crossing her arms and popping a hip out.

"Amethyst, James, this is Aquamarine." I introduce her to them, though they didn't look happy. I wonder why...

"Sounds like a pitty name..." Amethyst scoffed.

"Amethyst! What the heck?" I scold her.

Is Amethyst Jealous?

"Well she's right." James shrugged. And honestly they were both being dicks. Aquamarine told me that even her appearance attracted bullies and mean comments, but I didn't think she was that literal.

The bell rang, as it did I glared at both of them while I grab my bag from next to me and hang it on my shoulder. "Ugh...you guys are being so childish. Let's go Aqua." I turn and wait for her to walk before me.

"Listen to that, Amethyst. She already has a nickname for her."

"Cute!"

***

"You sure you aren't cutting class?" I say as I stuffed my bag inside my locker inside the girl's room. She shook her head again, she was fixing her blue hair on the mirror.

"My Spanish teacher said she wouldn't come today. So I'm sure Mr. Bixbite wouldn't mind if I play some volleyball with you."

"Good evening, Lapis." Pearl walked in, already in her gym clothes. A pink shirt, white shorts and black greaves.

She stood besides Aqua to look at herself in the mirror. I looked at them, her baby blue eyes locked with her emerald ones, appearing like a war of rainbow gazes.

"Haven't I seen you before?" Pearl raised an eyebrow, her expression ever so slowly turning into a glare.

Aquamarine was right. But I'm always left.

"I don't think so..." Aqua blushed.

"Mfh, you're probably right. I'm always forgetting everything." Pearl giggled and took out a lip gloss out of her pocket; applying it rapidly on her very thin lips.

"Well see you girls outside." Pearl waved us goodbye, she seemed way too happy. Right after looking at her eyes to be exact. WHAT IS HAPPENING!? Pearl skipped out.