«Mysteries unsolved»

...

---------------

---------------

Sunday night where my aunt decided to go do some shopping to buy me new clothes. Like WHAT? Woman I even have like four pair of bikinis and a blouse for every day of the year.

"How about this one, Lapis?" She brought up a caramel color dress to my sight. It had a V-cut in the front like it wanted me to show some of the boobs that I don't have. I'm definitely not wearing that.

"I don't like the color." I replied.

"It's fine! There's also pink." She retrieved the same dress in a different color, and taking a good look at it it looked pretty in hot pink.

I already picked out like six different dresses and I think more than eight pair of shoes. I think I lost count, but damn my aunt got cash to spend and burn. This store costs both eyes outta' your face.

"Hey, Lapis."

"Yes, aunt?"

"What?" she raised a brow.

"Lapis!" Someone whispered that was clearly not my aunt. In the racquet I was looking, a hand came out and thrusted me inside.

"I'm talking to you!" A reckless lavender girl shook my upper arm in a tight grasp. Besides her was Peridot peeking from inside the clothes.

How did I not notice these gems here? Did they see me when I was pulling out my weggie?

"Are you following me?!" I gasp. I shook her grasp out of my arm and glare at her, "Let go of me. What do you guys think you're doing?"

"We're spying on these rich sisters that hacked James' account!" Amethyst cracked her knuckles with a naughty grin. Peridot looked at us and I noticed her glasses were missing, I think she was wearing contacts even. She tapped Amethyst's shoulder and pointed through the crack of clothing she spied from.

I only see normal people buying clothes.

With my brief glancing outside, I spotted two young girls putting different jeans over their legs to one another. They didn't stop chit chatting and they made those bitchy giggles... the ones that I do? Yeah, those. One of them had blue hair (how ironic.) And the other one had short ,straight, blonde hair. They looked identical, I'm pretty sure they are pure twins.

Amethyst scoffed and rolled her eyes, "I think they wipe their butt with their cash,"

"Is that a compliment?" Peridot looked back at her.

"No! It's an insult!"

"It sounds more like a compliment," I added. Amethyst wrinkled her nose- Okay, why does everyone wrinkle their nose?- and turned to look back at Peridot.

If Amethyst could settle down and not always claim that she's right maybe she could be more likeable. But still, nobody in the group is really that likeable. Maybe James as the exception (Probably Dash too)...(Oh and Garnet too)...pfftt maybe it's just Amethyst that I don't like that much.